AAAAGH!

Darth Vader: *laughs*

Me: No! *puts hands over her nose and mouth* I am not smelling that!

Dad: Smell that! Smell it! *finally walks away* This is what bad bologna (or baloney or however it is spelled) smells like.

Me: No way I'm smelling that!

Darth Vader: I find your his sense of humor amusing.

Me: Of course you do. You also laugh whenever he gives me a turtle bite. *frowns* Those hurt!

Darth Vader: *gives me a turtle bite by using the force*

Me: Hey! Stop that! Ugh. Who would've thought that my dad would be a bad influence on you of all people.

Darth Vader: A different kind of bad: a prankster, I believe is what you would call him.

Me: Yeah. A mean prankster. He got some of that stuff on my sister's nose man! Bleck! I don't even like the smell of REGULAR baloney! I HATE that stuff!

Darth Vader: Of course you do.

Me: What's that supposed to mean?

Darth Vader: Never mind.

Me: If you're implying that I don't like meat then you are dead wrong because I do: just not baloney. I prefer chicken, fish, chicken, chicken, and bacon, and steak, and hamburger, venison and chicken, chicken, and chicken.

Darth Vader: My point exactly.

Me: *crosses arms across chest.* I'm leaving now. I'm gonna go RP. *disappears*