Caffeine!!!

(Back on Earth in a mansion in the middle of the woods which happens to be in the middle of nowhere)

Me: *screams and runs in circles* Caffeine! Caffeine! I love CAFFEINE!!!

Thranduil: Oh no.

Darth Vader: I thought we'd hidden all the caffeine!

Abby(NCIS): She found my Caf-Pow!

Luke: And then she drank two tall glasses of soda.

Me: I love caffeine!

I: Yes, I do. But shouldn't it be 'loves' instead of 'love'? Oh, wait, were you talking about you, or me?

Me: You or me? You just said me both times pretty much. When you said you, you meant it as me, and then you said my name. That made no sense!

I: No, I meant-

You: Wait, I thought when you said why you were talking about me.

Me: Yeah, he was.

GodismyDD: Wait, what?!

Legolas: We have no idea.

Darth Vader: You need to stop drinking soda.

Sherlock: And stick to decaff coffee.

Elisabeth: NO! I LOVE CAFFEINE! DECAFF IS FOR THE DEAD!!!!!!!!! I AM OF THE LIVING; THEREFORE... CAFFEINE! CAFFEINE CAFFEINE CAFFEINE! CAFFEINE FOREVER!!!!!!!!! AND EVER FOR INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!!!

Sherlock, Darth Vader, Thranduil, Luke, Legolas and Abby: O_O

Thorin: *appears* *notices Elisabeth/Me/You/I* Oh... no...

Thranduil: Yeah. She found the caffeine. Plus there are several GodismyDD's in here!

Legolas: Which one's my wife?

Gimli: *appears* What on Earth is going on?

Thorin: Legolas can't tell which one's his wife. *laughs*

Legolas: They all look alike!

Eruwaedhiel: I'm right here. *walks up to Legolas*

John Watson: How are you not hyper like the others?

Eruwaedhiel: Well, you see, I am Elisabeth's sane self. I actually can feel embarrassment over behaving in such a manner. I do not get hyper.

I: Meaning she's the boring part of me. But we're still not all that boring, so she's still not even that boring!

Me: Yeah. We are so awesome.

Elisabeth: Yeah, I guess. I think we're being a little boring in this chapter though.

Me: Well then, let's do something fun and/or funny! *snaps fingers*

Everyone Else: *looks at their new surroundings* O_O

Thorin: Um, Elisabeth, what is this place?

Elisabeth: I'm not sure. It's cool though! We're standing on a rainbow! So cool!

Darth Vader: So... girly... *disappears*

I: Well he's boring.

Me: Oh look! A unicorn!

Thranduil: I didn't think unicorns were real...

Eruwaedhiel: Well, they obviously are!

Elisabeth: They only exist here. I think this place is called Cloudzania. Something like that. I don't know. I had too much sugar. And caffeine. I have a headache and all my thoughts are jumbled. *sugar crash*

Thorin: *sighs* Well, how are we going to get back now?

Thranduil: Hey, GodismyDD, can you write us out of here?

GodismyDD: Sorry, but that's not how stories work! Can't help you there. You'll just have to wait for Elisabeth to wake up. Bye now!

Everyone: -_-