Beauty and the Beast

Me: Wow, I love the new update on Wattpad!

Darth Vader: It is pretty cool. *happens to look at the TV* (-_-) You're seriously watching Beauty and the Beast AGAIN!?

Me: Yeah... why not?

Darth Vader: You just watched it last night!

Me: Well, I watched half of it last night and then the rest of it today. But yeah.

Darth Vader: Why are you watching it again?

Me: BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND IT'S SUCH A CUTE STORY MAN!

Darth Vader: Some say it promotes bestiality.

Me: No, it doesn't. Belle knows that he used to be a man, and she knew the castle was enchanted. It's adorable because true love breaks the spell! Not meaning to sound all mushy gushy, but, aaaawwww!!!!

Legolas: *appears and quotes part of the movie* For who could ever learn to love a beast?

Me: *giggles* Eek! I can't wait until she meets The Beast! And the part when The Beast saves her from wolves! And the part when he lets her go even though it could mean remaining a beast forever!!!!!!

Thorin: *appears* Belle reminds me of you. Peculiar and odd.

Me: YAY!

Thorin: And you have a thing with animals. And your favorite character is The Beast.

Me: He always has been! When I was little I loved animals more than people... I'd cry when they died... but not when humans died... and I wanted The Beast to remain The Beast at first (because when I was little I didn't know what bestiality was)... and I loved Shelob... *shudders*

Frodo: *appears* You loved Shelob?!

Me: Yeah... but loved, not love! I no longer like spiders so much... although I still kinda like Shelob. I don't know why...

Thorin: Because you're odd.

Darth Vader: I agree with Oakenshield.

Me: Hehe! ^-^ You know what makes me laugh?

Thorin: *sighs* Everything?

Me: Well, yes, but the part when The Beast tries to make Belle come out to dinner with him and throws a tantrum when she doesn't. He's like a 21 year old child! XD I don't like Gaston. Bleck!

Legolas: We have a story similar to this one in Middle-Earth. It is the love story- a legend, really- about an elf and a skin-changer.

Me: Really? Ooh! Fanfiction idea!

Frodo: *laughs* Everything gives you a fanfiction idea.

Me: Yeah... hehe! ^-^ Oh! He's in The Master's chair! Oh no! The Beast will get him! Eek! Then Belle will come, and then she'll run away... AND THEN THE BEAST WILL SAVE HER FROM THE WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vader & Thorin: *in unison* You have problems.

Me: Eeyup!