Star Wars AND Skillet! :D

JesusSaves17

SuperiorGhost

Me: Oh my goodness! This song with these scenes is so accurate and it makes me feel so sad!!!!

Darth Vader: *sees video* Why are you posting this? You've already posted it in TAG! YOU'RE IT!!! Part 2. And I hate this song.

Me: I know. I have mixed emotions about it. Agh! It's so sad!!!

Darth Vader: It reminds me of...

Me: Of what?

Darth Vader: Fear, anger, hatred, suffering, and confusion. I hate remembering that day. Even when I was evil, I hated remembering that day. So I lived my life as if I never had been Anakin; that way I could forget my pain.

Me: I have a brilliant fanfiction idea! It could be about you and what your life was like adjusting to being known as Darth Vader. Perhaps it can even be about your secret apprentice from The Force Unleashed.

Darth Vader: You play that game?

Me: No, sadly. But my soon-to-be-dad (Will) does and he plays it! Hopefully after he and mom are married and he moves here he'll let me play it! I LOVE Star Wars, I LOVE Darth Vader, and I love anything you get to use the Force in! It's fantastic!

The Eleventh Doctor: *steps out of TARDIS*

Me: How come I didn't hear you coming? The TARDIS usually makes that wheezing noise.

Doctor: It makes that noise because I usually leave the brake on. But this woman named Riversong turned it off.

Me: Oh, Riversong!

Doctor: You know her? Who is she?

Me: *smirks* Spoilers, Doctor.

Doctor: Ugh! You sound just like her! *changes subject* Why are you in such a Darth Vader mood all of a sudden?

Darth Vader: *raises an eyebrow* I was unaware that I was a 'mood'.

Me: Well, you are! For me anyways. I think it's because of Rogue One. So excited!

Doctor: Disney just better not mess up.

Me: Worst case scenario you and I go back in time and make sure Disney doesn't buy it.

Doctor: But if they didn't buy it, there may not have been a seventh movie.

Me: Unless you bought it! Or someone who would get it right, anyways. But what's done is done. Especially in this reality of mine.

Doctor: Your reality is so boring.

Me: I know.

Doctor: Especially because I don't exist.

Me: I know! I wish you existed. Hey! I'm gonna go work on a fanfiction!

Darth Vader: Which one? You're working on at least ten at the same time.

Me: Yeah... I have a bad habit. A really bad habit. I've still got to update In Dreams. To those who read it, don't worry! I do still work on it. I may change my mind and publish a couple of chapters. Or at least the first, because I'm not planning on making changes to that one.

Darth Vader: Not yet, anyways.

Me: Hehe... yeah... well, anyways! Adios amigos!