Fangirl Alert!

The Tenth Doctor: *parks TARDIS in Lissy's living room and walks out*

Darth Vader: *turns to the Doctor* I'd be careful if I were you. Lissy's having another 'fangirl  attack'.

The Doctor: Ah, another one? Wonder what it's about this time.

Darth Vader: Star Wars: Rogue One; also known as Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

Doctor Who: Ah, yes, that one. I was wondering when she'd start fangirling about that one. The trailer does look really good.

Lissy: EEEEEEEEK!!!!! I died when I saw Darth Vader!!!!! He better be in it at least a lot-ish or I'll be upset though. It better not be a short scene like Luke had in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Darth Vader: They better get my voice and personality right. Disney worries me.

Lissy: Yeah... the whole Disney owning Star Wars thing makes me nervous... they better get everything right!

The Doctor: I've heard that Disney may remake the first three because- apparently- Star Wars fans don't like them.

Lissy: What!? I absolutely LOVE them the way they are! I wouldn't want a remake of any of them! They'd probably only mess them up. *crosses arms*

Darth Vader: Agreed. They'd probably end up making Jar Jar the evil Sith Lord everyone seems to think he is- which is stupid.

Lissy and The Doctor: Agreed.

Lissy: But anyways, back to Rogue One. EEEEEEEK!

Darth Vader: (-_-) Is that all you're going to do until you see the movie?

Lissy: I dunno. Maybe. All I can think of right now is you!!!!!! Eeek!!!! My favorite character is back!!!!!

Darth Vader: Technically you're only traveling back in time to find out what happened in between the third and fourth movies.

Lissy: Yeah... but still! I never thought I'd see Darthy in any Star Wars movie ever again! I'm so glad I was wrong! Well, at the moment. I won't be glad if they totally mess it up.

The Doctor: Neither will I.

Lissy: You like Star Wars, Doctor?

The Doctor: Of course I do! They're the world's greatest classics in my opinion.

Lissy: You're one of my new best friends, Doctor!

The Doctor: I believe we have already been best friends for quite awhile now. All my life, actually.

Darth Vader: All your life?

The Doctor: Yep. Lissy knew my parents.

Lissy: Yeah... I'm old...

Darth Vader: You act much younger than you are.

Lissy: Yeah... I know... Awww! My cat's being so adorable right now!

Darth Vader: You always say that.

Lissy: Yeah. Because it's true. He's adorable.

The Doctor: I've never met a cat like yours. He's so nice; and surprisingly soft. A year old and still seems to have his kitten fur.

Lissy: Mr. Little Fluffy Paws!

Darth Vader: Are you two going to talk about the cat the rest of this chapter? If so, then I'm leaving.

Lissy: Sorry. I'll stop now. So Doctor, what brings you here?

The Doctor: Ah, yes. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to see the first Thanksgiving. I know, I'm a few days late, but I was busy.

Lissy: Ooh! Of course I would! *turns to Vader* Do you want to come, Darthy?

Darth Vader: *shakes his head* With you gone the house will be quiet. I'm not sure when I last got some complete silence.

Lissy: Alright, suit yourself! *turns to Doctor* Allons-y! *runs into the TARDIS*

The Doctor: Hey, that's my line! You can't just steal me line! *Follows after Lissy*

Lissy: Well, I just did!

*TARDIS leaves*

Darth Vader: *sits down on the couch in silence*

Cat: *climbs into his lap and curls up into a ball*

Darth Vader: *pets him*

Cat: *purrs*