Something Unexpected Part I

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Oh, and at The Prancing Pony...

Darth Vader and Me: *walk into The Prancing Pony and gape with eyes as wide as saucers*

I: Wait, wait, wait! How can you tell that Darth Vader's eyes are as wide as saucers? You can't even see his eyes!

Me: Why does everyone always ask me that?! I can just tell, all right!?

I: Uh-huh, okay, whatever. Now, what are they staring and gaping at?

Me: Well, if you would just let me continue with this story instead of answering your questions, you'd find out! 

I: Fine. Hey, what do you think Legolas would do if he met Will Turner?

Me: *thinks about that* Wow... that'd be so cool! Fantastic!

Darth Vader: *appears* What are you doing? Time there is now frozen.

Me: Then how did-

Darth Vader: It doesn't matter. Can we please just continue with this story?

I: Yeah! You're taking forever!

Me: *glares at I and sorta shouts* You are the one that interrupted me in the first place! Now, yes, let's continue!

Me: Well, this is something I never thought I would see.

Darth Vader: Yeah... what is Batman doing in Middle-Earth?

Me: I have no idea. And look! There's Spiderman!

Darth Vader: And Superman.

Me: And The Hulk.

Darth Vader: And The Wolverine.

Me: Ooh, really?! Ah! I love The Wolverine! Too bad he can't remember anything about...

Darth Vader: Let's not get into that.

*As the two of them stand there and talk- well, Me does- they observe all that's going on in The Prancing Pony. Batman, Superman, Spiderman, The Hulk, and The Wolverine, as you know, are already there. P-*

You: I'm not there! What do you mean 'you'?

Me: I was talking to the readers! Now go away!

*Alright, sorry about that. Now, where was I?*

Tenth Doctor: You were telling us who all is at The Prancing Pony. *whisper-shouts* I'm there as well!

Me: Ah, right! Thanks, Doctor.

*Perry the Platypus was also there with Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, and The Tenth Doctor was there. Darth Vader and Me already knew that, however, for they traveled here with him. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were here as well, and a walking emoji with glasses and bucked teeth sat at a table sipping on some root beer.*