Emotions

Me: So I have no idea what to write. I am very bored right now. NO ONE IS ON!!!!! Man....have I really gotten to that point....where I'm beyond bored if at least one of my online friends isn't on to talk to me....

Darth Vader: Whatever happened to talking to us?

Me: Actually I have been talking to you imaginary people much more lately.

Xoreis: *nods* She has been. Even OCs that don't belong to her.

Me: Yup! Such as Effort....he belongs to CommanderDiamondShot. I talk to all of her other OCs I've ever roleplayed with too....

Darth Vader: Get a life.

Me: I need one. If I had one I wouldn't be sitting around all day being bored because no one is online! Ugh....

Lissy: I feel you....

Me: Duh. You're me.

Lissy: True....let's express how we feel through all of our selves! Our emotions....like Inside Out!

Me: Okay....*gets a dark cloud of depression over her and it starts raining*

Lissy: Aww...that's so sad....*fly lands on her head and won't leave her alone: hair turns into fire and tries to kill fly*

We: That is SO disgusting! *makes disgusted face*

I: Oh no! What if that fly puked on your head!? SO MANY GERMS!!!!!!

Myself: I'm sure it'll be fine! Cheer up everyone!

Me: I don't want to cheer up. I don't think I can....

Myself: You always say that! But then you always feel better!

Me: Yeah....but it doesn't seem like I'm going to right now.

Myself: You're starting to get me down...

Lissy: *calms down* Me too.

I: Same here....

Everyone: *cries*

Darth Vader: ....*quietly leaves*

My, Myself, We, and I: *leave*

Lissy: *sits alone in her room with her kitty and curls up beside him*

Yeah....sorry for the odd/sad/depressing-ish chapter. *sighs* I'll feel better soon, I'm sure.