The Wattys

Okay, so I want to enter The Wattys this year, but I don't know if I can do it. The deadline is August 31st and I have no idea if it has to be completed or not for it to win The Wattys. And do you have to update the book everyday? Idk what to do... if anyone out there has ever entered it or knows anything about it, can you please tell me some about it?

     Anyways, here's part of the book that I want to enter into The Wattys. It's better when you read the whole chapter, but here it is (it's the very last part):

      Urumiriel got up and sat on a log in front of her, now facing the voice. She looked up and saw the bird once again. The female elf stretched her hand out, palm up, and the bird flew lower, though it didn't land on her hand, but hovered above it.

      "Who are you?" Urumiriel asked. "And how do you know my name?"

      The bird only looked at her, its eyes sparkling even more than ever, as if it was using them to smile. "You know me very well, yet you do not know me. Perhaps one day you will be able to figure it out. All I can tell you now is that I am a part of someone's mind: a part of someone who can enter the dreamworld." And with that, the bird disappeared, and everything faded to a white light.

     Okay, so what do you think? Is it Wattys material so far? I'm probably overthinking this, knowing me. I'm just not sure if I could update often enough... idk. Please let me know what y'all think!