What's In Your Wattpad Library?

Me: I was tagged by stringslady!!!!! Rules, get out here!

Rules: Rule one-

Darth Vader: I hope there are no stupid rules again.

Rules: Rules are never stupid! Anyways, there's only one rule in this chapter!

Darth Vader: *sighs in relief before whispering to Me* You still haven't fixed Rules' emotion chip, have you?

Me: *whispers back* No, not yet.

Rules: And that would be that you must title the chapter for this tag 'What's In Your Wattpad Library?'!!!! Alrighty, goodbye now!! *disappears*

Me: Okie day, then! Let's get to it!
1: About how many books are in your library?

Me: Uhh... *goes to library and counts her books* *messes up* Um... At least 208 not including those in Archive.

Darth Vader: I'm surprised it's not more.

Me: Yeah... Same here. Although sooner or later I'll have so many that I won't be able to count them all.

2: What genre is the most common in your library?

Darth Vader: *answers for Me* Fanfiction. Lots and lots of Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Doctor Who and Star Wars fanfiction.

Anakin: *appears* Yes, lots and lots of those. And you know what I find interesting?

Me: ...What?

Anakin: Almost every single Star Wars fanfiction is about me or future me (Vader).

Me: *laughs nervously*

3: What book(s) in your Wattpad library are you currently reading?

Me: A few.

Anakin: One of them being about a dragon.

Darth Vader: Lissy and her dragons.

Anakin: I think she's part dragon.

Darth Vader: And part Elf.

Anakin: Possibly part TimeLord.

Anakin and Vader: *together* And probably part cat.

GodismyDD: *to Anakin* Am I going to regret writing you in here along with Darth Vader?

Obi-Wan: *who is watching GodismyDD typing out this chapter* The only thing worse than Anakin is two Anakins, whether he be a future Sith or a Unicorn salesman.

Me: *laughs* Unicorn salesman! Anyways, I've not been on here reading a lot lately. I've been reading something else from my Bookshelf. But I have been reading:

Just Writing Randomness by SuperiorGhost

And I had (quite awhile ago) started reading Redemption - A Star Wars Fanfic by @lucky_ducky_123

4: Do you keep your own works in your library?

Me: A few. Just so I can re-read them and read them to my friend.

Darth Vader: Or when she's sad and needs something to make her laugh.

5: What is one book in your Wattpad library more people should read?

Me: A Test Of Time Book 1: A Father's Son by AngelDesaray!!!!!!!! IT IS SUCH AN AMAZING FANFICTION! IT SHOULD BE MADE INTO A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anakin: Okay, calm down.

Darth Vader: One does not simply tell Lissy to calm down and expect her to. Especially when it's about us.

Anakin: I can't believe she liked you better than me.

Darth Vader: And now she likes both of us equally.

Anakin: Is that why I'm here?

Darth Vader: *shrugs*

6: What is one book you added to your library that you thought would be pretty good but turned out to be awesome(!)?

Me: A TEST OF TIME BOOK 1: A FATHER'S SON BY AngelDesaray!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, go read it now!!!! It put me in such a MAJOR Star Wars mood...

Thorin: *appears* I believe she means a 'Anakin, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan and Luke' mood. *disappears*

Me: I have a problem!!! I need help!

Anakin: She really does. Why haven't we gotten her mental help?

Darth Vader: We did. She gave the 'head doctor' mental issues... Along with the randomitus contagion.

Anakin: Why am I not surprised?
7: What is one book you added to your Wattpad library that you haven't started yet but are excited to read?

Anakin: The Edge of a Knife by MonsterCupcake61176.

Me: Yep, he's right! It's a Lord of the Rings fanfiction. And guess what?

Anakin: The tag's over.

Darth Vader: Finally. Tag some people so I can leave.

Anakin: Yeah, hurry it up! We've got an intense Doctor Who episode to finish!

Me: Alright, alright! I tag:

SuperiorGhost
BEB273
addbratlove225

And I can't think of anyone else right now... Mind's blanking...

Darth Vader: Alright, Miss Goldfish Memory, can we leave now?

Me: Yes, go on.

Anakin and Vader: *disappear*

Me: Well... I think I'm gonna go with them! *disappears*

Porky Pig: Th-th-th-that's all, folks!