You and me..

Louis: "It's you and me," he hushes into your ear after a long fight. "No one - no thing - can wreck us." He runs his fingers through your hair and holding your head close to his heart, where his warmth and musky scent blur your mind into oblivion, the afore mentioned fight is long forgotten.

Niall: "No one can tell me who to love!" he'll shout - not at you, but at the world that seems to be pressuring him for the choices he makes. "You don't need them, Niall," you try to comfort him, "It's you and me," you press your forehead to his and nudge his nose, because you know how much that makes him smile. "Alright?"

Liam: It's one of those midnight conversations when you're wrapped and tangled in the sheets together and his arm is lazily draped over your hip. "It's you and me, you know," he slurs, "We could take on the world together any day," while he encloses your body tighter you know the words he says are true. "and win, together."

Zayn: "I'd never hurt you like that, you know that right?" he asks to you, offended that you'd ever even take him as the type of guy who'd cheat. With a look of doubt plastered on your face, he knows it's not that you don't trust him, but you're scared of what he could do. "It's you and me," his voice is quiet, "I promise."

Harry: "It's you and me," you murmur to him over the phone early one morning - but late one night to him. "We can do this, Harry, we just have to work at it" he chuckles into his phone and you can hear his tiredness take over. "You and me," he repeats after you with a wide grin on his face that you can feel from all the miles away.