The baby comes early

Liam: "So while you went to the potty I spotted this car seat and I think it would be perfect for our little man, what'd ya think honey?" Liam smiled over at you. "It's perfect, lets go." You grabbed his arm. "What? No. You barely looked at it, we need to find the perfect one for the baby!" Liam softly grabbed you arm and stopped you. "Well my water just broke so unless you want me to have this baby in the middle of the store, I suggest we leave." You smirked. "Oh. Oh my God, okay okay, lets go!" Now Liam was hurrying you to the car, the car seat long forgotten.

Harry: "Harry...The baby is coming." You waddled into the living room and all the way to the sofa to let your husband know. "What? No it's not for another week... Oh god, okay. You stay there and i'll go get everything." He sputtered and ran up the stairs and a few minutes later he comes down the stairs practically falling over and running out the door, thus forgetting you sitting on the sofa. "Shit, fuck... Sorry sweetie." He came back for you and helped you off the couch and you both made your way to the hospital. "Can't believe I'm gonna be a daddy..."

Louis: "Honey you're not gonna believe this, but when I went into the bathroom my water broke, I'm about to have this baby..." You looked down to your husband who was enjoying his dinner that the waiter delivered a few good minutes ago. "Oh...Oh...Okay. Uhm, I wasn't expecting this. Oh God, so I'll get the car and bring it around back, I don't want the paps to get anywhere near you right now and I don't want the fans to find out. I'm going to go get the car. O-okay? I love you." He kissed your lips and ran to get the car.

Niall: You've been trying to call Niall for the past twenty minutes and no surprise, you were having a hard time reaching him. "Hey Y/N how're you babe?" Liam answered your call. "Hi Lee, I'm doing well, how are you doing? Could you do me a favor and get Niall and tell him I'm about to have his baby." You held back a growl. "I'm great thank- Oh my God you're having the baby?" A few moments later Niall was on the phone, "The baby's not supposed to be here for another two weeks!" "I know that!" You yelled. "Okay I'm gonna come and get you." He gave the phone back to Liam but you heard him yell to the lads that the baby was coming.