he leaves you for his ex regrets it and wants you back (harry)

You got to leave work early and you where glad. You where glad that you had time to cuddle and watch movies with your loving boyfriend. You already had a stressful day and you just want to forget about it.

You got in your car and drove home. When you got closer to the house you saw an extra car in the driveway. “Is one of the boys over?” You asked yourself as you parked on the street and walked up to the door.

       You opened the door and you saw a pair of high heels that weren’t yours. You closed the door quietly and you started walking down the hall to hear two voices in the living room. You stopped at the door listening in.

       ”When are you going to leave her Harry?” A girls voice says. “Babe, i’m going to. I just don’t know when.” You heard harry say and your heart broke in a million pieces. “Haz… I hate hiding this, i want it to be like old times.” The girl voice said. Like old times? you said in your head. “I know Taylor, I know. I will work this out tonight.” Harry said. Realization hit you, the girl in there is his Ex Taylor. Which made you feel worst.

       Soon the talking was replaced with kissing noises and you had enough. You stormed into the living room. “Don’t worry Taylor, you can have harry to yourself now he doesn’t have to fix it tonight because it’s over now.” You said wanting your voice too stay strong but sadly it didn’t. Harry looked at you like a deer in headlights. “(Y/N).” He said taking a step forward but Taylor stopped him. “Harry, don’t. Just let her leave and finally be with me, like you wanted.” Taylor said looking at you with a smirk on her face.

       You felt dizzy and held onto the door, you looked at Harry. “I hope you have a great life you dick. I’ll get my stuff another day. I can’t stand even looking at you.” You said before leaving with tears running down your cheeks.

       You walked back to your car with a hope that he will run after you, but he didn’t. You got into your car and broke down completely. Soon after leaving to go your best friend Dan’s house. Knowing he will be the one to try and make you feel better.

 You’ve now been staying at your friend Dan’s house for a week. When he saw you crying on his door step he took you in automatically. The hold time you where there he would try to make you happy again but, it was hard for you. Losing someone you thought loved you back.

     You sat on Dan’s couch snuggled up in a blanket, starring at the wall. “Come on (Y/N), I think the wall had enough time being starred at.” He joked walking in the living room. You looked at him with a dull expression. He sighed sitting next to you. “(Y/N) stop thinking about that dick that doesn’t deserve you. Come on lets watch some TV and think about other things.” You nodded. “Ok and you’re right that dick doesn’t deserve me.” You said smiling a little. “There’s that smile I missed.” Dan said, which my you blush a little.

     He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. You looked at the TV to see a picture of Harry and Taylor and you frowned. “Yes, the rumors are true Haylor is over. Harry broke up with the country singer after he saw her cheating on him.” The woman on the tv said and Dan turned off the TV. “Well that didn’t help.” Dan mumbles and you laughed a little. “What?” He looked at you. “Karma bit Harry in the ass.” You said laughing and Dan joined in.

     Dan looked at you and smiled then soon his face turned serious. “(Y/N), I know this might not be the best time but can I ask you something.” You looked at him slightly confused and worry. “Is it bad?” You asked and he shook his head. “(Y/N), out of all the years we’ve known each other did you ever had the slightest feelings for me?” He asked, biting his lip nervously. You sat there in shock a little by his question.