Your sick and he's on tour

Harry: "I'm catching the next flight home!" he informed and you heard shuffling in the background. "Harry. No!" you warned him, sitting up in the uncomfortable bed. You were taken to the hospital because of sudden stomach cramps and instantly called Harry. It was nothing serious though and you wouldn't let him cancel a show just because of no big deal. "But-" "No buts, Haz. I'm fine. They just wanted to make sure and keep an eye on me. That's why I stay here the night." He sighed. "Also I feel much better than earlier. And tomorrow I can leave. Don't worry about me." "Okay" he breathed out and you knew he was running a hand through his hair in that moment. "The nurse is here. I'll call you tomorrow." "Okay sweetheart. See you soon." "Bye."

Niall: You woke up with a massive headache and all you wanted to do was to roll on the other side of the bed and crawl into your boyfriend's arms, but unfortunately Niall was away on tour. So you slowly dragged yourself out of the bed and into the kitchen to take a Aspirin and call Niall afterwards. "Hey princess" he answered the phone cheerfully. "Niall" you groaned as his voice rung through your head, making the pain just grow, "My head hurts and I feel like shit." "Aww baby, I'm sorry.... I wish I could be with you right know. But you could just take some medicine and run a hot bath. You'll feel better and before you even know it I'm back" he told you. "Okay" you whispered, already making your way to the bathroom. "Alright. Call me when you get out of the bath, yeah? Love you." "Love you too, Nialler."

Liam: "Are you sure? I could come right away and take care of you" Liam offered, unmistakable worried. You rolled your eyes. "I'm fine Liam. The doctor said I just need some rest and take the medicine he gave me" you assured him, grabbing just another tissue. Even though your skype connection was blurred you could see Liam frowning and you knew he was surely not okay with leaving you just by yourself when you're ill. "Okay" he gave in, "But if it gets worse, you call me right away!" "Sure" you promised, "But I have to go now. Eleanor is coming over with some chicken soup." He nodded his head. "Okay boo. Get well soon." "Thank you. I love you, Li." "I love you too."

Louis: "I know you can't fly home, just because I'm sick, Lou" you stated, "I understand that." "Yeah I know. But I still feel bad that I can't be with you right now and that you feel like shit, while I'm here miles away living my dream" he sighed. "It's okay. Really. As long as I can hear your voice now and then I'm totally fine" you affirmed, twirling a strand of hair around your pointer. "Gonna hang up now. Illness got me tired. Go back to work." "Okay [Y/N]. I love you. I'll call you tonight." "Mhm. I love you too, Lou." "Sleep tight" he lastly said before you ended the call.

Zayn: "Everything hurts" you sobbed into the pillow. "I know babe. I'm so sorry that I can't be with you" he sighed, running a finger over the laptop screen. "I-It's okay" you mumbled, letting a tear roll down your cheek. "Just go to sleep and get some rest. I'll call you tomorrow, yea?" he suggested, but you shook your head and sighed. "I can't sleep." The corners of his mouth slightly rose. "How about I sing you to sleep then?" You mumble out a quiet 'yes' and he immediately started singing the first lines of 'The A-Team'. "White lips. Pale face. Breathing in snowflakes. Burnt lungs. Sour taste. Light's gone. Day's end. Struggling to-" you heard his voice ringing, before you closed your eyes.