He finds out you faked it in bed

Liam: For some reason, you were on the Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw when he did his oh-so-popular game of Call or Delete. Just your luck, you managed to land on Liam's number, obviously you weren't going to delete it, so Nick decided what you would have to say to Liam when you called. "Tell him your deepest, darkest secret about the relationship." You bit your lip, the immediate one coming to mind right away since it had been bothering you for a while now. "Hey, babe." His voice greeted you. "Hey, Li. I've got something to tell you." You glanced over at Grimmy to see him smiling and encouraging you on. "Yeah?" "So, uh, the other night..." You looked over to see Nick still smiling, his eyebrows raised in question of whether this had been appropriate or not. "Um, so the other night, I-" Luckily, somehow Liam had accidentally hung up on you, so you were off the hook. But when you got home, Liam asked you what you'd been trying to tell him. "You didn't make it happen for me. Like it was almost but then and you..." You sighed. "I'm not blaming you, I just figured you ought to know." He nodded sort of sadly before wrapping an arm around you. "How about I make it up to you? Be in the bedroom ready for me. I'll be up in two." He kissed your cheek and sent you on your way.

Zayn: It was a lovely special edition of Alan Carr's show and he'd invited the boys and all of the girlfriends along. Right away that should've been a red flag because when does that man not try his best to embarrass them? You were sitting right next to Zayn when Alan brought up Zayn cross-dressing for the BSE video. "So, Y/N, does he have a new appreciation for you now that he knows what it's like to be a woman?" Everyone laughed and turned to you for your answer. "Er, yeah, I guess. Sometimes." "Sometimes?" Alan leaned forward, wanting more of an answer. "Well, like, sometimes, once or twice, he's been a bit lacking if you know what I mean." Zayn's grip on your thigh tightened and his gaze bored into your face which was then blushing bright fire red. "Oh ho ho ho." The interview went bad from there, you blushing the whole time, Zayn practically ignoring you, and suggestive comments being thrown towards both of you every now and then. By the time the interview was over and you were all piling into cars to leave the building, he still wasn't speaking to you. "Zayn, I'm sorry, but he was going to drag it out eventually!" He scoffed and shook his head, shutting the car door as he slid in behind you. "I'm not upset that you told him really; it's just the fact you didn't tell me first that I wasn't pleasing you enough." He tapped his fingers on the seat between you two, you moved your hand over to braid your fingers with his. "Sorry."

Harry: Not that he wasn't great and stuff it was just that it hadn't happened that night no matter how much you wished it had. He'd done fine, which was why he was pleasantly sleeping on the other side of the bed while you were still lying there, well, lying. "Harry!" You whispered, poking his arm lightly, but he didn't budge. "Harry." You whispered again, slightly louder. "What?" He grumbled rolling over and rubbing at his eyes. You sighed and explained it to him, suddenly he was wide awake and ready to help.

Niall: Telling Louis probably hadn't been the best idea even though he was your best friend. You should've known eventually he would've let it slip to Niall when they were in one of their little teasing arguments "At least I can get my girlfriend off!" You definitely never expected that you would be in the very next room when they discussed that. But sure enough, Niall came stomping into the room, slamming the bedroom door behind him and pushing you back onto the bed with his mouth. It was only afterwards when he told you why he'd just done that. "Louis told me. Why didn't you tell me? You know I'm not gonna be selfish about this, Y/N. Just - just tell me. Okay?" You nodded as he kissed lightly over your face.

Louis: "...and then he just rolled off of me and went to sleep and I was like uhhhhm????" You sent the text to your best friend and locked your phone before remembering that you were actually supposed to text Louis back after he'd texted you a moment before. You unlocked your phone to see that your conversation with him was already pulled up... and you'd just sent that text to him. Quickly your mind was just a revolving wheel of swearing and then your phone began to ring in your hand, Louis' face appearing. "Uh, hey, Lou." "What was that all about?" You swallowed past the lump in your throat. "You read it, you know what it was about." The sassy tone in your voice quivered slightly. "I didn't mean to send it to you though, if that makes you feel any better." "No, it doesn't really. Listen, I'll be home in fifteen minutes. Be ready for me." And then he ended the call, sending you scurrying for the bedroom to be ready.