He talks cheesy about you in a interview *louis and zayn*

Zayn: "Zayn, you dirty cheeky boy. Could you please take a look at this picture?" Said the interviewer and pointed to he screen who was showing a piture with you lying on top of Zayn kissing while you where sunbathing in your own garden. "Oh my god" He said hiding his crimston red cheeks behind his hands while the boys teased him. The crowd laughed hysterical on Zayns reaction and when the laughing soon stoped he started to speak. "Uh i don't know what to say" he quietly said. "Ok, but then im aksing you did you get any dessert?" he said with a smirk on his face. "Uhm yeah, i got the creme brulee. It is actually amazing" He said with a cute awkward little smile. The crowd once again laughed and Zayn's face turned into a tomato.

Louis: "So guys, lets have a man to man talk here. As i now know who of you got girlfriends. Who is the cheesiest boyfriend?" Louis and Zayn said Harry and Niall, Harry and Liam said Louis like it was the most obvius thing ever. "Okey, so boys, tell me. What makes Louis the cheesiest boyfriend? "Like when Louis is around y/n he can't take his eyes OR hands off her. Like everytime they are with us they are teasing eachother and she is just sittin on his lap and they are like in they'r own little wonderland while the rest of us just sits there." He said with his thick british accent. "You guys are just jealous cuz my girlfriend have more time to speend on me that your girlfriends have" He said with his sassy attitude and the crowd laughed and cheered.