showers 3/5

Liam: After a long day, you, being absolutely exhausted, simply don't want anything more than a hot, relaxing shower. Once you get home, you slam the door, surprising your boyfriend, who is scrolling on his laptop. "Hey babe, rough day?" he says, being at your side in a rush, giving you a peck on your lips. "Don't even talk about it" you mumble, while pushing him aside and slowly stepping up the stairs. Him being quite used to your rough days, he trails behind you. As you both have stripped, Liam pushes the curtains aside, turning the shower on. He lets you step in first, being the gentleman he is. After a couple of minutes of standing under the shower, you feel a cold substance and a pair on warm hands on your back, rubbing against your sore limbs. A soft moan for only him to hear, escapes your mouth as the massaging increases. Not really paying attention to anything else but the ecstatic feeling that has overpowered you, your breath hitches of the sudden contact on your breasts. The massaging continues on the pair, and you feel relaxed. Mumbling a soft "Thank you" paired with a kiss, you both climb into bed, snuggling close after the long, sweet shower.

Harry: A few moments ago, you and him were baking, which only meant disaster; the two of you were covered in flower, cookie dough and left with burnt chocolate cookies. Finishing up with the cleaning of the kitchen, giggles burst out of your mouths as you raced to the shower. You were there first, Harry being swiftly (see what I did there? No? Well carry on) behind you. You tried to lock the door, demanding a shower by yourself, but a very stubborn Harry made his way to the shower, already butt-naked. You quickly stripped down, and joined him in the warm storm of water. You and him were still giggling from the past events, but as your laughter dies down, you look at each other seriously, leaning in for a kiss. Soon enough it turns into a snogging session, him pushing you up against the tile wall. He starts covering every inch of you face with kisses, lowering to your neck to leave a trail of love bites. You try to suppress a moan, but it comes out as a burp, Harry bursting into a fit, leaving you grumpy. The two of you finish up your washing, and you dry up, stepping into your shared bedroom. Harry tries to kiss you again, but being grumpy, you turn your face, so that it ends up being on the cheek. "Babe, are you still grumpy about that?" he asks, half amused, half serious. You just shrug, falling into bed, covering yourself with the soft blanket. Soon enough the bed dips, him being pressed up against your back, digging a hand under you. "You know I love you no matter what" he whispers, before the both of you escape to dreamland.

Niall: You had always been insecure about every inch of your body; head to toe. It surprised you a lot to have your boyfriend casually suggesting to have a shower with you. "Babe, are you afraid my sexiness might be the death of you?" he smirked, as you had shook your head pretty many times. "N-no, I prefer my showers alone." you said, already heading for the shower. As you were in the bathroom, you were relieved to not have Niall coming after you, so you stripped down peacefully. You turned the shower on, stepping inside and closing the curtains. You sighed, as the warm water hit your back, calming you instantly. You were too distracted by the water splashing against your skin, that you didn't notice a figure getting into the shower. You gasped as a body collided into yours, wrapping two arms around you. "N-niall" you stuttered, turning to face him. His crystal blue eyes bored into your (Y/E/C) ones, and you started to panic as his gaze started to lower down your body. You shook, your fears taking over you, and you squeaked out a strangled "Don't". His gaze was back on your eyes, confused taking over, but soon replaced by understanding. "You're beautiful, love." he whispered. You just shook your head, looking down ashamed. "Hey, look at me" he whispers, and slowly you fix your gaze on him. "You're absolutely gorgeous, you know that?" You shook your head, having him sighing. Both of you quickly finished your shower, dressing and getting ready for bed. Once you had cuddled under the covers, you had asked him if he's mad at you. "I kind of find it as a positive thing," he says, while looking at you, "because then I can tell you how beautiful you are, and it's a challenge for me." A certain heat started rising on your cheeks, having Niall chuckle at your adorableness.