He accidently sees you naked *harry and louis*

Harry: You and Harry had been together for 4 months now. You had stayed over at Harry's house a billion times. You where at his a lot more than you where at your own apartment. As usual you had stayed over at Harry's apartment and you woke up early to take a hot relaxing shower. You feel the last minute of hot water steam down you tierd and exhausted body then you turn the shower off. And of course you forgot your towel at the other side of the huge bathroom so you step out of the shower and see a familiar mop of curls standing by the sink. "Hi babe" Harry said looking at your naked body. You tried to find something to cover your body with and you quickly covered yourself with the shower curtain. "Hey" you said shyly. "Baby, there is no need to be shy. It is not like i'we never seen it all before" he said with a smirk plastred on his face while he gave you the towel. You quickly wrapped the towel around your body and walked out. He smacked your bum on the way out. You rolled your eyes and started to blush at his small action.

Louis: You woke up in the middle of the night after the wildest night ever with Louis. And of course you have to use the toilett. You tried to hold it in you so bad but you had to wee so bad so it was the toilett or the bed who wasn't an option at all. You carefully unwrap his arms who was carefully placed around your stomach. And you left to sit up and take a step. You got out of the bed trying to stand on your feet but you failed. So you fell down on the floor just lying there while your legs hurt as hell. "Mabye i trusted to hard in to you babe, shall we take it a little bit more slow next time?" he said with his raspy morning voice looking down at your naked body. "Oh my God, Louis!" You said shocked and grabbed your pillow to hide your body from him. "He rolled his eyes playfully with a small smile and said "Shall i carry you to the bathroom love?" you nod and he took your petite body in his arms as he carried you bridal style. "Thanks babe" You said as he sat you down on the bathroom. He smacked your bum in response and walked out of the bathroom and into the bed waiting for you to come back to sleep with him.