i really love you too ( harry)

You and Harry were having ANOTHER fight over no reason, Just fighting over the fact that you're waiting for the right time to say the words nobody wants to hear.

"I've had it Harry!" You shout at him, storming off to your bedroom. "Have had enough of what?! Being a sucky wife?!" He shouts, following you. "All i do is try to please you!" You say, Darcy walks past and peeks in the door, "You know what you're the biggest B-" Harry turns to the little girl who decides to whisper. "Stop fighting.." Your seven year old Darcy, The happiest kid on earth. "Actually, I'm done with you Harry, All we do is fight, and it's no place for a seven year old" Without even thinking, no hesitation, you throw a big suitcase on the bed. Your heart dropped as you saw his balled fists become open hands, his veins hid away, and his soft curls fell before his eyes, his jaw unclenched and his eyes full of sadness. "You're.. Leaving me..?" He whispers sadly, his voice cracking. "Yes Harry. I can't be here when you're fighting with me constantly. I want to go to the divorce burio tomorrow. I'll see you then" You say, Putting the last few things into your bags. "No! Look at me we can work this out Natalie!" Harry shrieks. "No Harry." you say sternly, You're standing your ground. "I still love you Natalie.." He says frowning, Your heart drops again and you sigh. Taking Darcy's bags and going into her room, packing them up too. "Until tomorrow. I'll see you later." You huff. And with that said, You took Darcy and left him alone, sad, and depressed.

________The Very Next Day________

"Alright Harry.. I'll see you soon, Goodbye" You say through the phone. "Goodbye Darcy." You say, pecking her on the cheek. She walks into the school without harm, You drive to the Divorce Burio and park in the driveway, taking the keys out of your car and taking the keys with you, dropping them into your purse, You plant your feet on the concrete ground of the building, you pay the machine to park, smile slightly when you see Harry's car, and make your way inside of the building.

"Alright. So Ms.Smith? You want your name changed back to Smith, or keep it Styles?" The man asks, You look nervously over at Harry before nodding. "I want Darcy to have Harry's last name. And I want to change back to Smith" You say sadly. "And sir, do you agree with her choices?" He asks, pointing at me. "I agree..." He whispers, looking down at his shoes sadly. "Alright.. You're officially un-married. I'll send you the papers tomorrow morning, expect it around seven am, or seven pm." He smiles, hitting the papers that he's jotted down information on against the desk.

You get up, and so does Harry. He taps your shoulder and looks at you happily. "You wouldn't mind.. Coming over to talk would you?" Harry asks you. You shrug. "Darcy's at school. I guess if it's anything to do with Darcy.." You smile weakly. "It's about my visiting times with her. Y'know?" He asks, shrugging, You just nod. "Alright. See you in a few" You say before exiting the building, It seemed wierd to go to Harry's house but it's for a good reason. You get into your car and make your way to his house.

You park in the long driveway and get out, walking to the front door where Harry is waiting for you. "Natalie.. Do you still.. love me?" He asks. Unlocking the door "In.. a way." You sigh. Not wanting to lie to him. "I still love you alot.." He sighs. "I miss our amazing sex.. I loved tasting you." he says sighing, You gasp and feel yourself moisten. "Our sex was good.. You have to admit." He continues, This is just driving you bonkers. "Y-Yeah.." You mumble. Harry unlocks the door and opens it for your access, Once inside he leads you to the couch, Sitting down.

You sit beside him as he continues to talk about the realationship sex. "Yeah it was amazing, Your lips felt so amazing against my cock.." he sighs again. "Nobody could ever make me feel as good as you do baby.." He sighs again, whining a little, he frowns. "Harry what're you trying to do.." You ask. you remeber how good he made you feel, he starts slowly rubbing your thighs. "Trying to lighten the situation.." He sighs. You just groan, knowing what he wants. "Harry I'm not having s-" Before you could finish he plants his lips firmly against yours in a deep passionate kiss. "Shh.." He mumbles against your lips. He slowly brings his hand down and starts to grind his knee into your crotch, causing you to react, turning to face him. He slowly trails down until his lips reach your beautiful neck, he leaves sloppy, wet, slow kisses along the base of your neck. Causing you to get wetter. And now your pussy throbs. "H-Harry" You whisper, he just chuckles, starting to bring his hand down to your crotch to rub, but you catch his hand. "I don't want ANY pleasure whatsoever." He grunts. "Too bad." you say, starting to slowly pull his pants down his legs. "You're either gonna ride me or i'm gonna eat you out.." He whines to you. "Fine" You groan, Slowly pushing him down against the couch, you take his pants fully off and throw them across the livingroom, Then you rub up and down his legs until he bucks his hips, then you take his boxer shorts down with no hesitation..

You pump his cock a couple times before slowly stripping down, teasingly letting the fabric fall off your hips, down your legs, down your shoulders. Then you line yourself at his cock. "Ready?" you ask, slowly sinking down onto him, He just nods. You finally sink down all the way. You try to move but Harry holds down your hips. "Adjust." He growls, Although you've had a kid, and had sex multiple times, it still hurt, but in a goodish-badish way. "Just relax.. I want to feel this." He grunts again. You whimper in both pain and pleasure..

After atleast ten minutes of waiting he gasps, scaring the absolute hell out of you. "Move now!" He shouts, you nod and start to move slowly, then faster, he rolls his hips to meet your rocking, he starts thrusting up, you twitch on him and your walls clench slowly. Not rapidly like orgasm. Not even close. But he knows a thing or two, He reaches around and under the couch where he pulls out a finger-vibrator, he slides it on your finger and flicks the small plastic switch, bringing your finger down to your crotch anxiously. He smirks. "Touching yourself for me?" He chuckles. "Shut up Harry there's a thick peice of plastic between my pussy and my finger.

"Fine fine" He chuckles, Cutting the chuckle off with a loud moan. "I'm so close.. Can i cum in you?" He practically begs. "I'm not on the pill.." You moan out. "So do i flip this over and pull out?" He asks, his face in a wincing positions. "No... Harry i want a baby." you smile sweetly. "Baby number two. Here. We." He grunts opening his eyes and locking them to yours. "CUM!" He shouts, you clench around him rapidly and then your warm juices can be felt around his sensitive tip. Soon he twitches,, jerks and shakes under you, releasing the baby making juice into you.

He rides out your orgasms roughly and soon he flips the position over and kisses you passionately, He pulls himself out and finally begins to catch his breath. "Don't leave me." He sighs. You catch your breath and laugh slightly. "I won't.. I'll call for the papers to get cancelled." You pant out, wiping sweat from your forehead. "I really love you..." He smiles. "II really love you too.." You smile back

A/N: MY GOD SORRY I'M SUCH A SLOW WORKER! SUNDAY IS MY GOOD POST DAY, ALONG WITH FRIDAY, SO FAR I'M BEING SLOW AND STUPID, I HAVE 7 TO WRITE PLEASE PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR ME!! (: LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE GIVE FEEBACK GOD BLESS YOU I HOPE ONE DIRECTION COMES AND KISSES YOUR LIPS.