He tells you he loves you for the first time

Harry:You were over at Harry's flat during a thunderstorm, you had gotten there just before the bottom fell out. You weren't easily scared by thunderstorms, so you were sitting on the couch watching tv while Harry was in the kitchen. The tv kept freezing because of the storm, so you just decided to turn it off and scroll through your phone. You were checking twitter when Harry sat down beside you. You kept scrolling, so Harry scooted closer to you on the love seat. He poked your arm. You decided to find out what would happen if you didn't look at him. He kept poking you, but when you didn't look at him, he whined.

"Baabe," he said, pushing into you. You laughed and cuddled into him. "Thank you," he said, satisfied. You two laid there and cuddled, and he told you about the new album, something crazy a fan had done, and something Zayn said that cracked him up. You told him all about your day, too, and the power went out as soon as you got to the catty girl you work with. Harry pretended to be scared and layed down in your lap. You giggled and brushed through his hair. After a bit of comfortable silence, Harry piped up. "Y/n, I love you." He said in his thick accent. You smiled like an idiot, but he couldn't see it, so you leaned down and kissed his temple, and kept playing with his hair. He sat up and wrapped his arm around you as he whispered precious things in your ear.

Zayn: Stop it, y/n. Stop reading it. They just want to hurt you. All these sensible thoughts running through your head, but you kept scrolling through twitter. It was like looking at a car crash, horrific and awful, but you couldn't look away. "Slut." "Fattie." "Zayn's too good for you. Go kill yourself." You eventually looked away after being blinded by tears. After one tear fell, all of them did. You sobbed into your sweater sleeve so Zayn couldn't hear you from his living room, which was only a few feet away. You rolled over on his bed, and accidentally did that loud, involuntary gasp that happens when you cry.

"Y/n?" Zayn asked from the den, obviously concerned.

"Y-yes?" You tried to say with as calm and steady voice as possible. You heard him stand up and walk to you. When he saw you laying on his bed with your laptop only feet away, his face softened and he knew what was up.

"Babe, you have to stop this. Those people are cowards hiding behind a username. Don't let them get to you. Babe, please stop crying, c'mere," he said as he walked to you, sitting down and placing you on his lap.

"I mean, what have I done to them?" You ask, holding on to his sweatshirt.

"Nothing, love, you did nothing. They are jealous of you. That's all." Zayn could tell you didn't believe him, so he used actions instead. He bundled you in his arms so you could breathe in the familiar scent. After rocking you back and forth, he looked you in the eyes and held your hair.

"Y/n, I love you, did you know that?" You smiled at him and nodded, and even though he had never said it, you still knew. You gave him a short kiss on the cheek and put your arms around him as he carried you to the sofa for a movie.

Louis: "Lou, let's ride the Ferris wheel next!" You squealed to your boyfriend. You had only been with Louis for three months, but you acted like it had been years, you two just sort of clicked. Louis had asked you to the fair on a date, and you were thrilled. You spent the night eating cotton candy and watching the little kids light up when they won the big prizes. You gave the man your tickets and were led to a bucket seat thing on the wheel. You sat next to Louis and held his hand. He had been making you laugh all night, so when the wheel started moving, he acted all startled, causing you to giggle profusely. You looked over the whole fairground, taking in all the people and lights from the rides, as well as delighted screams from the people on them. "Lou, look!" You said, pointing to the huge moon that was rising up, even though it was only dusk. He looked at the moon and scoffed.

"Pff, I've seen bigger," he said.jokingly. You hit his arm and laughed.

"Doubt it, Mr smartypants. That's the biggest moon I've seen all year."

"Ya know, y/n, I've had so much fun with you, and I'd have to be honest.. I think I love you," he said, looking into your eyes. You were so happy that you grabbed his face and kissed him right at the top of the Ferris wheel! When you broke the kiss, you told him you loved him too, but he was.upset.you broke it, so he insisted on another kiss.

Niall: You were at niall's flat on a cold Saturday evening, watching your favorite movie, finding nemo. You chose to wear one of Niall's sweatshirts and bundled up in a blanket with him. He loved to snuggle, and so did you, so you were in luck. You were draped over Niall, with your legs in his lap and his head on your shoulder. He would add funny jokes to whatever was happening on the movie. When Dory started speaking whale, you could feel Niall's breath in your ear.

"Y/n, I... I love you." You blushed and bit your lip. You leaned over to Niall's ear and whispered back.

"Niall, I love you, too." He gave you a big smile and leaned in to kiss you. It was also quite passionate, and you.spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movie after movie.

Liam: You were backstage at the first show of the 2014 tour, and Liam was a mixture of super excited and super nervous. His adrenaline had been pumping right before, and you kissed him for luck before he went out.You watched the whole thing from the wings, and he did awesome. Lots of energy, and no mess ups. During costume changes, he would be so rushed, but would give you a thumbs up or a smile on his way to the dressing rooms. When the show was over, he was all sweaty but nearly bouncing off the walls, smiling like a cute idiot, lauging at everything and hugging all the boys, telling them how excited he was for this tour.When he got to you, you ran into his arms and he picked you up.

"You did great, Li," you said into his ear.

"Thank you, y/n. And thanks for being here. I love you so much." You were happy he said that, but thought it was only because his mood.You weren't sure he would love you on one of his worser days. But he seemed to read your mind. "And I'm not just saying that because I performed brand new songs to 80,000 people. I really do love you and hope you feel the same."

"Liam, I love you too,"you said, giving him a big hug.

"Now come on, let's go get changed," Liam said, putting his big arm around you, kissing your head as you walked to the dressing room.

A/N sorry if that was weird. It might not have emphasized the fact that it was the first time he said it. I also find myself using the same scenarios over and over again (thunderstorm, hate, ya know), and I do apologize. I just need a creative spark.