I need you

Louis: "You can't leave me!" he shouts at you with your back turned to him, tired of his childlike games. When he walks to you the whole world pauses, time is frozen and it's just him when he grips your cheeks in his hands and pulls your lips into his. It's so soft, so sweet, and so perfect. The entire fight is forgotten when he pulls you back, looking at you with his icy blue eyes. "I need you."

Niall: "Princess, can you come here? I need you!" He shouts from another room. You just roll your eyes and slump off of your comfy spot on the sofa. Taking you're sweet time getting to his bedroom he's impatient, so he meets you halfway. His white collard shirt is button all wrong, giving it a lopsided appearance; his pants are unbuttoned, nearly falling off his legs. "Which tie looks better?"

Liam: It's one-thirty in the morning and your phone is buzzing on your bedside table. Buzzzz. Buzzzz. Buzzz. Picking it up lazily you're met with a crying boy who's sniffling and trying so hard to be strong. "Liam, what's wrong?" you ask, but nothing other than incoherent sobs come out. "Liam, Liam breathe." You try to calm him down. With one long and deep breath his words are clear, "I need you."

Zayn: "I shouldn't have fallen for you, and I did." He sits on his bed whispering to you as you redress yourself. You're completely caught off guard and can't help but to look at him like a sad puppy, wanting to hear the words over and over again. "I need you," he reaches out to you, pulling your half exposed self closer to him. "This was all my idea and it was such a stupid, stupid idea."

Harry: He looks so sad, so helpless while lying in bed. The only visible part of him is his nose and eyes peeking over the duvet. His green eyes have dark bags, and his skin is significantly paler and you don't know what to do but sit on the edge of the bed and hold his hand, kissing his forehead while whispering sympathetic words. "Get under the covers with me," he whispers. "I need you."