How you kiss

Harry: Harry uses his cheesy pick-up-lines to tease you and you end up him placing his hands around your waist while your hands is carefully wrapped around his neck. You love his kisses and can't get enough of them. He kisses you every chance he get and sometimes he uses exuses to get your lips to colide with his.

Louis: His warm hands is usually around your waist or softly placed on your bum. He usually use to frensh kiss you but when he is in the mood he kisses you hungrily with much passion. As you both are struggling to breath.

Liam: Your hands fits perfectly in eachothers hands while you kiss. He use his thumb to stroke the soft skin on your hand. Everybody knows that Liam is the daddy directioner. But when it comes to kissing he is an wild animal. Your tongues fight for dominance as your both moan in eachother mouths.

Niall: Niall is known to be the best kisser in One direction according to Harry. And damn that boy isn't lying. Niall likes to try new things when it comes to kissing. But the one you love the most is the passionate loving long breathtaking kisses he give you. His hand is firmly placed on your lower back while you kiss like it is no tomorrow.

Zayn: Zayn steals kisses from you every secound of the day everyday. He uses his cheesy pick-up-lines he got from Harry to tease you and you guys usualy end up him on top of you while he gives you the most hungrily kisses. He also bites your lips hard, something that drives you insane.

(AGAIN sorry if i writing mistakes, please give me respons and tell me what i can do better and what you liked about it. It would mean so much! xx)