Matching tattoos

Niall: "Babe I just think matching tattoos are lame." He tells you. "You keep marking up your body I just want something that reminds you of me." He sighs, pulling you close by your belt loops. "If I agree to this, nothing lame like Mickey and Minnie Mouse." He warns. You laugh. "Actually I was thinking something more like music notes or a trouble clef and bass clef." He nods, "That's pretty cool. How about on our wrists?" He asks and you smile and nod. "You have to hold my hand when I get it though." He takes both hands, "When have I ever let go?"

Louis: "Whatcha gettin?" You ask, as he flops into the chair. "I was thinking a dove." You smile, "That's beautiful Louis." He grabs your hand, "Maybe you should get the same thing." "Me? A tattoo? I don't know Lou..." You're afraid it's going to hurt. "I'll be here the whole time. I promise." You bite your lip. "Just think about it." He insists and you nod. The artist begins tattooing the dove on Louis' back. "it's beautiful!" You smile. "Your turn?" He asks getting up from the chair. You take a deep breath and nod, sitting In the chair. "I'm right here love."

Zayn: You run your fingers over his tattoos. "I think I'd like a tattoo." You whisper. He smiles and takes your hand, "You know that can happen anytime." You smile, "I wouldn't know what to get." "This one." He points to the word promise in swirly writing on his ribcage. "It's going to hurt!" He laughs, "What if I hold your hand?" You blush, "I'd probably do it then."

Harry: "Your skin is so clean." You snort, "Yes Harry, I showered." "Not like that!" He playfully pushes you away, before bringing you even closer. "I mean there are no tattoos." "Not all of us consider our bodies a canvas." You joke, kissing his wrist. "Just one. Get one for me." He urges. "I don't know. I'm not good with pain." "Well the first night we had sex you were-" you cut him off, "Harry stop!" You cover his mouth. He slightly bites your hand before tracing shapes on your skin with a light finger. "please?" You sigh, "only for you."

Liam: "I didn't know Ed did tattoos!" You say, shocked. "He does. Pretty good at them too." You bite your lip. "Do you think he'd do one for me?" "You want a tattoo?" Liam stops playing guitar and looks at you. You nod. "What were you thinking about getting babe?" You take a deep breath. "Your name." You pause, "or something to do with you." Liam smiles and carries you to the couch. "I'm calling Ed. Right now." You laugh.