"please stay.."

Zayn: “Please stay…,” he trails off in his deep raspy sleepy voice. You slowly made your way to the end of the bed before you feel his hand around your arm. “You know I can’t,” you giggle. “Call in sick so you can stay with me yeah?” he mumbled. “Zayn is my first day at my new job I can’t call in sick.”

Liam: You can barely hear what he said, you had never fought like that before. You gave him one last look before heading downstairs. “Please stay…don’t leave me,” he muttered trying not to cry. “You just told me to leave you alone,” you fired back. “I’m sorry,” he apologizes, “Please forgive me.”

Harry: Your daughter had woken up crying in the middle of the night luckily Harry went to check letting you sleep some more. He thought she had fallen asleep and as he got up from her small bed her little voice told otherwise. “Please stay…” she said. “You want me to sleep in your tiny bed?” “Yes.”

Louis: “Please stay…” he whispered. You did want too but you also needed to use the restroom. “I’ll be gone for only a couple minutes Louis,” you laugh as he begs you once more. “Just a couple more minutes in bed please,” he yawns. “Do you want me to pee on the bed,” you warn. “In that case I’ll wait for you hear,” he laughs.

Niall: “Don’t leave me,” he slurs. “No Niall I’m leaving for good, you promised you wouldn’t come home late and drunk but look at you, you did it again,” you say getting your jacket and car keys. “Please stay…” he cried just before you reached your front door making you stop, you just couldn’t leave him.