He walks in in you changing

A/N: This was requested!

Niall: And he gets red faced but continues to stare at you. "Niall! Get out!!" you yelled at him and threw whatever piece of clothing you were holding at him. "Why it's not like I haven't seen you more exposed before." he said, smirking before he turned around and walked back out of the room. "Asshole." you mumbled. "I heard that!" he yelled from down the hall. You both laughed and you continued to get changed for your date.

Zayn: You didn't realize he came into the room until you turned around when you were done getting ready. "Whoa. Zayn, I didn't know you came in." you said. He still stood at the door but didn't say anything. You walked over to him and snapped your fingers while saying, "Earth to Zayn. Are you okay?" He finally snapped back into reality. "Sorry, YN. You just looked so gorgeous." he said, smirking and giving you a kiss. "Are you ready to go shopping for the house?" he asked. You nodded your head, happy that you guys finally moved in together.

Louis: He walked over to you and out his hands on your waist. "Don't put that shirt on,babe." he said, pulling your back against his chest. He kissed your neck and soon enough he had left his mark on you. You moaned and turned around. He kissed you passionately, you guys stood in your closet for a good 5 minutes in a full blown make out session. You pushed him away after awhile, "We can't, Lou. We need to go meet your mom for dinner." He groaned defeat and left you to change for the important dinner you had with his mom, you guys were going to discuss some final wedding details.

Harry: He stared for awhile before he finally cleared his throat. "How long have you been there?" you asked him with a smirk. "Long enough to remind myself how lucky I am to have such a beautiful girlfriend." "Aw, you're such a cheeseball, but you're my cheeseball." you said walking over to him. He laughed and pulled you in for a hug. "I'm just being honest." he said, looking down at you and pecking your lips. "Well, Mr. Honesty I must say that I am the lucky one to have such a wonderful boyfriend." "I love you." he said. "I love you, too. Now let's go share our news." You guys walked out of your bedroom, hand in hand, ready to tell the boys that they're going to be uncles in about 7 months.

Liam: He stood there shocked and embarrassed. He mumbled something as he walked out of the room clearly mad at himself. You just laughed it off and finished getting dressed. When you walked out you went into the living room to find Liam, he was sitting on the couch looking a bit upset. "Li, please tell me you're not beating yourself up because you walked in on me changing." you said while smiling and going to join him on the couch. "Yes, I should've knocked before just walking in." he said, putting his hand on you knee and looking up at you. You took his hand in yours and said, "You've seen with much less clothing." His infamous crinkle smile came into view and he busted out laughing. "True." he said pulling you into his lap. You guys got over it and went on with your plans to have a movie night. You found it funny how Liam cared so much about the littlest things, but that's why he was the best boyfriend.