Its hard to say goodbye

Louis: ... and so he doesn't. The small, two-syllabled, word never once crosses his lips. When your heads against his chest, and his nose is buried into your hair, you never hear the word neither of you dared not to say. Instead there were replacements. "I'll see you soon."

Niall: ... and so he cries. 8 months, that's how long he's going to be away with no visits home. Even the smallest thought of you being away comes as a trigger to him. Warm and salty tears are felt on your face when he goes into hold you tight one last time, having no intentions on letting go.

Liam: ... and so he rips it off like a Band-Aid. Saying goodbye hurts every inch of his body, like a rippling affect, which starts at the core of his heart. The quicker it is, the easier the pain is.. but he begins babbling. "It's not goodbye forever, just goodbye for now. I promise"

Zayn: ... and so nothing is said at all. Nothing but silence fills the room you and Zayn occupy. His warm breath trembles and quivers, leaving the small hairs standing on your neck. His fingers trace delicate patterns along your hips, remembering just the right touch of you.

Harry: ... and so you say hello. Nothing is easier then saying hello to someone. You and Harry don't only say hello to each other, but hello to everything you have together. Greeting it ever so kindly. While you're hugging each other hello for the last time, two sets of lips make their greetings as well.