Too loud

Zayn

You and zayn were very horny, but the bad thing is you were at your parents house. Zayn couldn't keep his hands off and in the dinner table it was worst, zayn would "Accidentally" brushed his hand against ur core,you couldn't take it anymore, you excused yourself and went up to your room. After a couple of minutes when you walked down, your mom and dad started lecturing you guys,about sex . You never did that again, and your parents made sure to remind u guys everyday of what happened.

Liam

Pool sex,you guys wanted to try something new,dangerous and daring. Liam couldn't hold back when you we're wanting that as much as he did. The next morning there were a lot of complaints from the neighbors and even a cop came to check that everything was ok,from all the complaining.

Niall

You were at your honeymoon, Niall had taken.you to a really romantic hotel,you were just starting to unpack when u felt strong arms tackles you to the grown and some pair of lips kissing yours hungrily, Niall made you his right there. The man next door called the hotel management telling them about the "Animals next door".

Louis

You walked into an elevators with the guys and Louis,you held his hand tightly when all of a sudden Harry started fake moaning "Ohhh God! Louis harder! " Zayn joined in "OH (Y/N) YOU'RE SO GOOD!BABY SCREAM MY NAME!" . Soon all the guys were making fun you guys,Louis was just laughing his ass off while you where hiding your face in his chest,cheeks blazing red from the embarrassment.

Harry

He would always be horny when he would come home from work but he texted you a lil earlier "Be naked when I get home". You smiled at the text and did what you were told,when he came home he just went straight to you kissing,sucking and biting your neck,That night harry was rough and hard and you were screaming his name.The next morning when You were about yo leave to work,you saw a little note glued the door that said "Keep it down! Some of us like to sleep!"