The Disney movie you insist to watch

Harry: Beauty and The Beast. "Harry! Where's my cd?" "What CD?" "Don't you dare play dumb with me Hazz!" I warned him. I've been flipping the whole home theatre upside down just to find my favorite disney movie, 'Beauty and the Beast'. Just when I about to give up, I saw a familiar CD Case wandered at Harry's dishevelled shelf. "Babe-just let it go. I'll buy you new one tomorrow but can we just cuddle?" he asked. "C'mere and we'll cuddle." I yelled and I immediately saw my cutie cute boyfriend rush towards the seat next to me. "How'd you find that?" "I really hope you hide it in a place where I will not see it for real?" "Remind me next time" and we cuddled all through the movie.

Niall: Cinderella. "Niall..." I said poking Niall's bare chest. "What is it babe?" he fuzzily mumbled. "Can we watch Cinderella?" "Princess, it's past 12 midnight." "But I can't sleep." "I'm kinda tired from all the stuffs we've done at the studio." He said kissing my temple. "Well, at least cuddle me up or at try to stay up with me? I really want to watch Cinderella." I said pouting and a sad soulful eyes. "You will not let this pass won't you?" I simply shook my head no. He carried me downstairs laid down the couch. He played the Cinderella movie and laid down beside me as well and became my big spoon. "I really wonder if that is real." "Cinderella would be you and I'll be your prince charming." He said pulling me to his arms and giving me a very passionate kiss. "I'm gon' watch this." I said knowing he'll punish me any day this week.

Liam: Tangled. "Baby, I know how much you love Tangled but can't you let this pass? I mean, not your hair babe. I love this hair of yours." He said trying to comvince me not to dye my hair blond. "But babe I love her hair. It glows brightly." I defended. "But remember the ending of the movie? She cut her hair and her hair turned black!" he spat. "Yeah but so what?" I asked. He smirked at me knowing I don't know how to defend myself anymore. I groaned in annoyance. "Can we just leave and just visit Niall? Or maybe Harry? Or maybe Zayn? Or maybe Louis." I said as I keep on fidgeting my fingers. I tapped my hand at the top of his. "Aren't you gonna dye your hair?" he teased. "Don't want to anymore." I crossed armed. "Maybe I would look like Sharrpay Evans or any blond girl and maybe you'll fall to other girl which I will hate." "No worries babe. It'll be just you alone." He said before he kissed my lips.

Louis: Little Mermaid. Like Ariel, I'm some kind of a rebel in some way. "LouLou!" I called out. "What's with the yell? What happened? Are you hurt?" he aked checking me out. I laugh at him but no sounds. "Hey! Where's your voice?" he asked. I hope he will understand. I was trying to imply that 'I can't speak.' It was some kind of a joke. I was planning to prank him back. It's just a payback for what he did yesterday. "Babe? What is it? Tell me! Does your throat sore? I'll buy you an advil." He said nervously. I scarcely laugh at him. Who will not laugh at his face? I mean, dishevelled brown hair and knitted eyebrows. To make it easy for him to get it, I played 'Little Mermaid' which makes him look at me eyes wide like he just seen Harry with a 'guy' but just Niall (doesn't make sense ~_~) "I get it Ariel!" He said. he leaned towards me kissing my lips passionately. "I thought it will took you a year before you will guess what I want." He said and he winks at me. "Sorry if I make you that worry." I said and he lie down over me kissing me passionately.

[A/N: Should I or should I not make a Naughty Preference?]