Cramps

Louis: "Does this feel better?" He whispers into your cheeks while the pads of his thumbs rub small soothing circles at the base of your tummy. Humming contently into the air, you thank Louis quietly with a kiss on his nose - a favor he returns sweetly. "I'm glad."

Niall: He peppers kisses on your cheeks, your forehead, your nose, and your neck all throughout the day to distract you from the aching, side clenching pain, you feel inside your body. "It'll all be better in a few days," he'll chuckle at your groans. "Until then I'll be here, right here."

Liam: With your knees tucked into your stomach you hold in the cramps and try to keep from worrying Liam, but when you don't lace your fingers through his he sees the sparkling gloss of hurt in your eyes. He gets up and returns with pain pills and a small water bottle. "I'm sorry I can't help more."

Zayn: "Sleep, they'll be gone when you wake up." He says hopefully running his fingers through your hair. "I'll even sing you asleep to help." He says and so he does. Beautiful tones slip from his lips while his fingers run delicately over your stomach, your arms, and easily combing through your hair.

Harry: Much like people do to babies, Harry moves his lips down to your belly button and blows warm air to tickle you, sending happy tingles through your body making you forget about the sharp pain. Giggles fill the air and he smiles contently knowing he did a good job at making you happy again.