panties

Harry: You walked out of the bathroom wearing one of his big shirts and black lace pants, his favourite kind. You sat down on the bed next to him and immediately felt him run his hand along your thighs. "You look really good in this," he murmured, reaching to kiss your neck.

Zayn: He runs his hand down your hip, staring at your red lace pants. He runs his tongue along his lips and gently pulls them down, placing a long kiss on your hip bone. "You look fit but, I prefer this off," he mumbles.

Niall: He's hovering over you, kissing from your lips down to your chest. He continues down to your inner thigh. "We need to get this off," he says, running his hand slowly up your thigh and gently pulling it down, releasing a soft moan from your mouth, turning him on even more.

Louis: You lay down next to him as you two enjoy your favourite show on the telly. He pulled up the big shirt you were wearing (his) and noticed your pants. "I love this one," he said excitedly. You laughed at how happy he seemed and he started kissing your jawline. "Louis I wanted to watch this," you whined and he quickly turned it off, laying you down.

Liam: He literally attacking your lips, taking off articles of clothing as fast as he could. He un-hooked your bra and finally got you down to your knickers. "Wow, you look really good," he said, almost as if he wanted to keep them on just to have a good look at you. But he soon realized what would happen when they came off, and took them off as quickly as possible. "There we go," he moaned, bringing you closer.