he sees your baby bump

Harry: His lips crook into a smile, a lifted brow appears as well, as he utters, “It’s coming way too fast.” You laugh, gazing as he reaches over to your belly, tugging the shirt up a little higher. Harry’s warm hands graze over the bump, soon replaced with a small kiss on your skin, another grin urges against it. “And even though it’s coming too fast,” Harry says, “I just can’t wait to see our baby girl.”

Zayn: "So cute," he laughs to himself, noticing your tank-top straining a bit upwards, skin peaking - instead of being covered - but it didn’t matter to Zayn. "Not again," you groan, attempting to pull down the fabric over the bump. "No, no, no," Zayn’s brows furrow, his lips curving down. "Keep it like that," he whispers, as his body inches closer to you, "I love seeing it - and damn, you and our boy are so beautiful.” 

Liam: "Can I…?" You nod in agreement to his request, his hands quickly onto your tummy. "Three more weeks," Liam murmurs, his fingers rub your full belly. "She’ll be very beautiful," he adds. "Yes, she will," you agree. "And," Liam pauses, "she’ll take her looks after her mother." Your cheeks tint with red, as Liam chuckles, his lips giving your tummy a small kiss - "Three more weeks."

Louis: "Did you see that?!" His eyes broaden - which soon stares at your tummy, movement struggling inside. "Yes," you huff, "I can feel it, too, Lou.” He chuckles, pressing his hand on your soft skin, “I wanna feel the kick, too.” His hands move around your belly - and as though his actions seemed adorable, it was awkward as— “Shit!” Your eyes shut tight. “Did you feel it this time?” “Yeah,” Louis beams. “He’s amazing.”

Niall: A finger softly grazing your bump, Niall’s eyes hastily looks up to meet yours. “Damn,” he mumbles, urging a small laugh. “Lil’ Craic is gonna be so cute.” “What?” your eyes widened. “We’re not naming our baby that.” “Why?” Niall teases. “It’s a cute name for our little boy.” You laugh, caught onto his joke, stating, “Yeah, but you do realize our baby is a girl.” Niall shrugs, retorting, “Lil’ Craica.”