Clip

I ALMOST FORGOT WOW

"Today," The teacher announced, standing at the front of the classroom. "I'm going to put you into pairs. You are going to watch a clip from a movie and answer some questions regarding the techniques and theories used." Everyone groaned in unison, knowing they wouldn't be put with friends. "Okay... these are the partners." She started to read of the list and, after every name there was a groan. "Dan and Phil."

Dan looked at Phil with complete hatred in his expression, watching closely as Phil moved over to him with his bag. "Let's have an agreement," Dan started, his voice monotone. "You do all the work, yeah?"

Phil looked extremely taken aback as he took a seat next to his partner. "No? That's just unfair?"

Dan raised an eyebrow because no one said 'no' to Dan Howell. "No?"

"You act like you're in charge of the school when you're not. We're equals."

Dan snorted. "That's stupid."

Phil shrugged, writing his and Dan's name on the sheet.

-

Dan and Phil just argued all lesson. They had completely different opinions, Dan refused to help (he did help a little in the end) and Phil was just being annoying (to Dan). They did, however, have a full sheet of answers.

"See. I knew you could do work." Phil said with a smug smile.

-

"You make me look so stupid?" Dan muttered, his hands in his pockets. Phil just laughed a little.

"You make yourself look stupid, if you only tried-"

"I do try! You just make me look like an idiot!"

"I don't?"

"Why are you so perfect?"

"Me? Perfect? Those words shouldn't even be in the same sentence."

Dan let out a small noise that kind of resembled a growl before pushing Phil against the wall. Both their hearts were beating rapidly and Phil felt a tiny spark of fear.

"You are smart and ten times more attractive than me. It's unfair."

Phil shook his head, laughing a little to himself. "You're more attractive... and you're popular."

Dan didn't know what to say to that so he just pressed his lips against Phil's.

Haha this is barely based off of the prompt word I'm a fail