Dice

I almost forgot :O

Also wattpad is stressing me out?? Last night I tried to upload a one shot but it didn't work and I woke up this morning to find it had deleted itself? (Luckily I saved it on my phone :/) I tried to upload it again today and I just found out that it has been deleted again?? Is anyone else having issues like this because it's really annoying and I don't know what to do?

"It's your turn, Phil." Dan said. They were playing a serious game of Monopoly and Dan, as always, had the most money and owned the most properties. Phil was almost bankrupt as he kept landing on Dan's hotels. Phil threw the dice with so much force that they rolled off the table and under the sofa. "Phil!" Dan's eyes widened as he bent down to look under the sofa. All he could see was darkness.

"I'm so sorry!" Phil was just watching closely as Dan shone his phone's flashlight under the sofa, just to find dust. "Can you see it?" He asked, leaning forward in his seat.

"No, I can't? You've lost it, you genius. I bet you did that on purpose because you didn't want to lose." Dan's voice had some sort of venom in it, catching Phil off guard.

"It was an accident, Dan?"

"Yeah. I was about to win!"

"Well, stand up." Dan stood up, a frown on his face. Phil walked around and pushed the sofa with all his might. It moved ever so slightly, revealing the dusty dice underneath it. "Problem solved. I got a six and a five."

"Yes!" Dan grinned, back to his cocky but happy mood. "You landed on my hotel!"