Turf

Dan was just sitting on the edge of the astroturf, cheering his boyfriend, Phil, on as he ran down the pitch. He was the fastest on the team by far, a large distance ahead of the others. He had the ball at his feet and he was dribbling towards the goal.

Everyone routing for home burst into a round of cheers as Phil kicked the ball past the goalkeeper and straight into the goal. Dan jumped onto his feet and punched the air, screaming Phil's name with a wide grin on his face.

Phil turned, sending his signature (very beautiful) smirk towards Dan who blushed slightly.

-

"Well done!" Dan said to his boyfriend, kissing him gently on the cheek. Phil had ended up getting the winning goal so everyone was still shouting praise at him and telling him how amazing he was. "You did a great job out there."

"I know! It's like, when I get onto the pitch, I go into this little bubble and I'm on my own out there. It really helps me focus!" Phil replied, grinning at one of the other players that walked passed him. "I've got to go shower now, I'll see you after, yeah?"

-

Dan and Phil collapsed onto Dan's sofa with small grins on their faces. "I'm exhausted." Phil mumbled, closing his eyes and leaning his head on his boyfriend's lap.

"I'm not surprised, you worked really hard today." Dan started to play with Phil's hair, curling it around his finger. Phil's eyes slowly drifted shut until you was fast asleep on Dan's lap. "I'm so proud of you," Dan whispered. "My footballer boyfriend."

It always makes me laugh when I write stuff where Dan/Phil are athletes

How is everyone today?

I'm pretty good because I have two of my favourite lessons today so yay! I'm feeling positive whoop