Xray

"Phil!" Dan yelled, obvious anger in his tone. Dan had told Phil to unload the dishwasher at least an hour ago but he hadn't and it was infuriating him. "You didn't unload the dishwasher!"

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry, Dan, I forgot." Phil said, running into the room and immediately opening up the dishwasher. "You know me, I forget everything."

"Yeah and it's really annoying sometimes." Dan mumbled under his breath, just watching as Phil began to put the dishes away.

"What did you say?" Phil asked as he put a couple of plates into the cupboard.

"I said it's annoying."

"Oh. I can't help it, you know? I was just born with a terrible memory."

"No one forgets as much as you do. You're literally hopeless." Dan sighed dramatically as he realised Phil had stopped putting away things to focus the conversation with Dan.

"I try?"

"No, you don't. I have to do everything here and I also have to remind you about something like every five minutes. You're not five, Phil, you can do things for yourself."

"Dan? It's not that big of a deal..." Phil mumbled, actually quite frightened. Dan had a weird glint in his eye and he seemed extremely angry. Phil was actually petrified of what he could do.

"It is! I'm fed up of it." Dan stepped closer to Phil who stepped back.

"Dan-"

"You need to act like a grown up." Dan began to walk closer to Phil who, tried to step back but tripped straight over his own foot. He went flying to floor, hitting his arm hard on the table in the process. He groaned loudly, holding his arm in pain as tears burned his eyes. "Oh my gosh, Phil, are you alright?" Dan asked, his anger suddenly turning into extreme concern.

"I can't move it." Phil whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"It's.. It's okay! I'll take you to the hospital and we'll get it checked, alright?" Phil nodded slowly.

-

Phil had had an x-ray and it had revealed that he had broken his arm. Dan, obviously, blamed himself for it all but Phil just said it was okay and it was no one's fault but his for being clumsy. Dan still couldn't help but feel guilty.

The doctor had wrapped Phil's arm in a sling which was really uncomfortable and made his arm all warm and sweaty. Phil was just glad he had fallen over when he had because it meant he could avoid more arguing... right?

DO YOU EVER LOVE SOMEONE SO MUCH YOU REFUSE TO LET GO OF THEM EVEN IF THEY THINK IT IS FOR THE BEST