Grove

"It's so beautiful." Dan mumbled, bending down and putting his hand into the river. He cupped it and pulled it back out, letting the water drop back into the river.

"Yes, it's really photogenic." Phil replied, doing a turn as he examined all the trees and life around him.

"Speaking of photogenic, I think this place is perfect for an aesthetic Instagram photo. Will you take one for me?" Dan held out his phone for Phil to take. He stood in front of the river and held up his signature peace signs.

"Really? I think you're ruining the whole picture by doing that."

"Fine." Dan put his hands down by his sides before turning slightly and looking at the trees.

"Perfect. The light perfectly captures-"

"Just take the stupid photo." Dan laughed and Phil did before handing the phone back to his friend. "Wow maybe you should reconsider your career as a YouTuber and become a photographer."

"I don't think so. I shake way too much."

"But you're just so good at making me look good in pictures." Dan said as he opened the Instagram app and started to write a caption for his photo.

"Maybe because you look good all the time?"

"That's a lie. I look like a potato most of the time."

"A very attractive potato."

Dan furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Phil with a smile on his face. "Is that a compliment?"

This one's cute :3