Challenge

"Phil, I can't do this..." Dan mumbled, pacing up and down the living room as his finger was perched over the tweet button. "I can't admit that I'm too lazy to post."

"Dan, you've managed half a month. That's amazing! All of the phans are so proud of you so you can stop now. Come here." Phil lunged at Dan, snatching the phone out of his hands and sending the tweet out. Dan let out a tiny cry, fighting to take the phone back but it was too late.

I'm sorry but I can't finish this 'video every day in a month' thing. It's too hard and Phil and I are very busy and I just don't have the time.

"I'm so proud of you for making this many videos." Phil whispered, wrapping his arms around his friend and letting him cry into his shoulder. "You don't need to worry so much about this."

-

"Dan, look," Phil showed the phone to Dan, letting him read some of the responses.

It's okay, we understand ^-^

Okay, we got lots of videos so it's all good!

YES DANNY PUT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH FIRST

PROUD OF YOU FOR MAKING SO MANY VIDEOS

Dan found himself smiling softly at all of his phans. They were all so lovely and they'd always be there for him. For everything. He couldn't ask for a better fanbase.

This is officially the last part :")

It makes me so sad to say that.. I love posting stuff every day and it was awesome to see a few people who read every single chapter! Wattpad honestly makes me feel so loved and wanted and I'm not even joking?? I haven't been in a great place for a while and seeing people comment and continuously vote on my stuff makes me feel a little better.

This account has helped me get through some stuff. When I created this account, I was really really sad and this website has helped me find some amazing friends (even though most of them left me but I don't blame them). It helped me become happier again, even if I'm back in that bad place again now.

I'd just like to say thank you. Thank you for following me. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for voting. Thank you for literally just reading. Never feel obliged to do any of these things but I appreciate it if you do!

If you want to read some of my other stuff (you don't need to!) feel free! I have another one shot book which I sometimes update and I'm currently uploading two other books called Ease and The Unknown.

I love every single one of you (even if there aren't many at all). You're awesome.

If you are going through a hard time right now, please talk to someone. I'm the most hypocritical person ever (but I have my reasonings for not talking to people! I'm just overreacting and making myself seem really bad compared to what I actually am) but please do! You're not alone and there's no problem too small. Please stay safe. If you need to talk, I'm here for you!

Anyways, I'll shut up now. (Sorry for writing so much) Please eat properly, drink enough and take any medication you need to take! I hope you're all okay! Thank you so much for reading thissss<3

Bye bye :")