Fish / RIP

"Congratulations!" The person said as Dan handed them his bundle of tickets. He was at a fair with his boyfriend, Phil, and they had been collecting tickets together because they wanted to get a goldfish. Dan didn't entirely want the fish but Phil had insisted and said he wanted to call it Susan. "Here you go! Look after him well!" The person thrust a plastic bag filled with water into Dan's hand, making both of the boys grin.

"Thank you!" Phil said, seeming a bit more excited than Dan. "Let's get home and put him in a bowl!"

"Do we even have a bowl?" Dan asked, laughing a little.

"Well.. no but we have plastic containers."

"That will do, right?"

"I guess?"

-

They had found a rather deep plastic box and they had filled it with enough water for Susan to swim in. Phil was watching intently as Dan put the little fish into the box and it began to swim around like crazy. "It's so cute!" Phil exclaimed with the same amount of energy as the fish.

"Like you." Dan mumbled, being ironically cheesy.

"And you!" Phil replied, obviously not spotting the irony. Dan just rolled his eyes at how adorable and innocent his boyfriend was.

My dog went missing two days ago and yesterday we found out he had been hit by a car. He passed away before any of my family could say goodbye or even see him. I'm really upset about it but I hope to carry on updating this like normal. RIP Alfie, I hope you know we'll never forget you.

It just doesn't feel real, you know? I feel like I'll come home or wake up and he'll be waiting for me like he always did. But it is real, he's gone. I hope he's happy wherever he is...

Here are some pictures of the cutie..

RIP Alfie 01/12/17

RIP Alfie 01/12/17. You'll always be in our hearts. <3