Safari

Dan and Phil had decided to go on holiday to Africa as they had never visited there before. Dan had purchased a package holiday for them and it included two tickets to a safari park.

Phil was literally bouncing in his seat- like an excited child would. The whole car journey there, he was grinning and giggling, excited to see all the animals, especially lions.

They arrived and Phil couldn't have ran any faster to the entrance. Dan slowly strolled up behind him, a lot more casual about the situation than his friend. They handed over their tickets and walked in.

-

"LOOK!" Phil yelled, pointing into the distance with a grin on his face. "LIONS!"

"I know." Dan laughed in response, quite surprised how childish Phil was acting but he thought it was cute.

"They're so big? It's awesome!"

"I agree."

"Can we stay here and watch them forever?"

"Probably not, Phil." Phil pouted a little, waiting to move on to the next animal.

-

"Guess what?" Dan said as they walked back to their car. He was holding a paper bag behind his back which Phil hadn't actually seen yet.

"What?" Phil mumbled, a little under the weather because he wanted to go back and see the lions again.

"I got you a present." Dan brought the bag round to his front and showed it to Phil who gasped a little.

"Can I see?" Phil asked, suddenly happier.

"Of course."

Phil took the bag from Dan and peeked inside before pulling the item out. It was a stuffed lion.

I hope you are all looking after yourselves. Don't forget to eat, hydrate or take any medication you need to take. Have a lovely day because you deserve it<3