Apple

"I need this jumper." Phil said, doing a twirl for Dan who was looking at him.

"Yeah, it's cute. Apple green is a good colour on you." Dan replied: Phil looked absolutely adorable. The jumper was a size too big which wasn't a problem because it meant Phil had 'sweater paws' and it was just... cute.

"Thanks but I don't think I brought enough money with me.." Phil mumbled, opening up his wallet to reveal only £10; he hadn't even brought his card because he didn't expect to buy anything.

"I've got some money." Dan handed Phil the rest of the money, making him grin widely.

"Thank you so much." Phil pulled the jumper over his head and put it back on its hanger.

-

"I love that jumper... I think it is now my favourite one you own." Dan said, leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Phil just smiled, pulling Dan closer towards him.

"Thank you." Phil dragged out the 'u'.

"I know I usually say I like sleeping with no clothes on but like I don't want you to take it off." Dan giggled, making Phil laugh too.

"It's quite hot though so..." Phil pulled the jumper over his head and Dan smirked slightly.

"Do you know what else is hot?"

"No?"

"You."

I wonder...
Do any of you care what I look like?