House

"Dan, hurry up, I just want to go!" Phil said, practically jumping up and down on his feet in excitement. Phil was ready to leave their apartment but Dan was a little bit more nostalgic. He walked down the hallway, past the gaming room and remembered all of the video games they had played in there. He remembered laughing with Phil until they were both in tears.

He turned to his left to see the living room where they had cuddled and watched endless movies. They also played many board games in there, even the iconic game of Monopoly where Dan had thrown a hotel at Phil's head.

Then Dan saw the kitchen where they made baking videos and cooked dinners together. They had had so many cheesy moments and shared so many kisses in that room. Dan could even remember the time that Phil tried to surprise him with a Valentine's meal but he burnt all the food and they ended up just ordering pizza.

Dan could feel himself tearing up at the memories. He stopped just outside his bedroom door, placing a hand on the door frame. They barely used his bedroom, despite what the fans thought. They always slept in Phil's room together, cuddling.

Leaning on the door frame, Dan came to the final room of his little adventure: Phil's room. Without the bright colours of his bed covers, posters and little ornaments, it looked empty and boring. You wouldn't think that some of their best moments were shared in there.

"Dan! Come on, we're going to leave without you!" Phil shouted down the hall. Dan just nodded, wiping a tear away and walking towards Phil. He smiled widely as he greeted the next step of his adventure.

FINALLY ONE I LIKE