Punch

Phil's point of view

"Hey, handsome." A deep voice said and I swallowed, looking down at my feet nervously. A hand suddenly wrapped around my waist and I stiffened. The man leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "No need to be so nervous. I'm just being nice."

"I... I have a boyfriend." I blurted out, my heart beating fast inside my chest. In all honesty, I was scared... no, I was petrified. The man didn't exactly seem like he was going to back off anytime soon. I was just praying that Dan would hurry up in the shop and get the stupid drink he wanted so he could come back and save the day.

"I never asked if you had a boyfriend, did I beautiful?"

"Well, no but you're... you're making me uncomfortable."

"Am I?" The man just took that as an opportunity to lean closer; so close that our noses were almost touching.

"Get off of me." I mumbled, trying my best to push the man away but he had a tough grip that was almost certain to leave bruises.

"Hey, hey, no need to struggle." His voice was so sickeningly sweet that it made me shiver.

"Get off of him!" A loud voice yelled and I literally let out the loudest sigh of relief because I immediately recognised that the voice belonged to Dan. He was going to save the day. "Did he ask for you to put your arm around him like that?" The man was stunned at how loudly Dan was shouting so he just stayed silent. "I didn't think so. Now move, he's my boyfriend and I can tell that you're making him extremely uncomfortable." The man didn't make any effort to move at all so Dan swung his fist, hitting the man directly in the face. "Move before I hit you again."

"Gosh. I'm sorry! I was just being nice." The man said, finally getting his voice back. He removed his arm from around my waist before hastily walking away, obviously not wanting to get into trouble. Dan looked at me with a sad, sympathetic look on his face.

"Are you alright?"

I just nodded and Dan hugged me tightly.

I'm tired and saaaaad