Goal

It's Christmas Eve yay!

"Phil, my goal for 2018 is to come out to our viewers. I know you have wanted to for a while but I have always been too nervous. I finally think I am ready." Dan said, just after stepping back from their kiss to celebrate the new year.

"You don't have to." Phil said, taking Dan's hand into his own.

"I want to." Phil smiled softly at his boyfriend and pulled him closer to share another kiss.

-

"Hello Internet." Dan said, doing his signature wave.

"Hey guys!" Phil exclaimed, putting an arm around his boyfriend secretly.

"Today we have something to tell you and I doubt it will be much of a surprise but... we're together and we have been since 2009. Phil has always wanted to come out to you all but I've always been too afraid."

"I love Dan so much. He is the love of my life. Ever since we Skyped for the first time and I looked into his pixelated brown eyes, I fell in love."

Dan let out a short laugh, shaking his head at how cheesy his boyfriend was.

"But yeah. We felt like you needed to know. You all expected it anyway but you needed to hear us saying it ourselves."

-

"Just do it." Dan said, shutting his eyes and turning away from the computer. Phil clicked upload and both of their hearts skipped a beat.

"It's done."

The comments were extremely loving and positive. There was only one occasional negative one but they both brushed it off quite easily. Most people knew phan was real anyway so it's not like they changed too much. The only thing that changed was the fact that they didn't have to edit as much: they could leave in the cheeky little kisses.