Fake

"No, this love isn't fake
I just didn't mean to break
Your heart in that way
I'm sorry..." Dan pressed his fingers against the piano keys as he sang to himself in the music room. He was alone and the door was shut so he didn't need to worry about anyone hearing him. Plus, school ended at least an hour ago.

"I really do love you
I'd do anything for you
You're my world,
My everything,
And I just want you." Dan's fingers blurred as he flew into the instrumental, the sequence of notes sounding extremely mesmerising and beautiful.

Someone pushed him out of the little trance he was in by putting a hand on Dan's shoulder. He jumped, letting out a tiny squeal. He turned around, furrowing his eyebrows and pulling an angry expression. "Do you mind? That was the first time I played that far without messing-"

"That was beautiful. Can I listen to you play more?" Dan looked the stranger in his pretty blue eyes, looking for a sign that the boy wasn't going to make fun of him. He just looked intrigued.

"I guess... just don't interrupt me again."

"I'm Phil by the way. You're Dan, right? My music teacher always talks about how amazing you are." Dan nodded, blushing slightly.

He then fell back into the trance as he began to play his music again and Phil was mesmerised by every single note. When Dan finished, Phil had a sad smile on his face. "Who did you write that about?" He asked, concerned.

"No one. They're just random lyrics that came into my head."

"You sing with so much emotion, I thought-"

"It's okay. I've never even been in a relationship before."

"Neither have I. I've never really found the right guy..." Dan nodded, his hands forming the shape of another chord as he played it gently. "I don't really have many friends."

"Me neither. Hence why I just sit in music writing sad songs all the time." Dan laughed softly, giving Phil the sign that he wasn't exactly too sad about it.

"Your music is awesome by the way. I don't understand how you don't have friends, considering you'll probably be famous one day."

"Yeah, right."

"I'll be your friend!" Phil grinned, sitting down on the seat right next to Dan. They did become friends and they were really close.

I actually strongly dislike this one