Truck

ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
What do you want for Christmas?

Also I hate this one too but what am I meant to write with the prompt truck like seriously

At around 8am on a Saturday morning, there was a loud knock on the door. Dan groaned, knowing Phil wouldn't even bother getting up to answer the door so he had to do it. He quickly pulled on a shirt and wandered to the front door before pulling it open. The man behind it was holding a clipboard and a pen which he held out for Dan to take. "You ordered 200 pillows?" (oh gosh does this remind anyone of iCarly because wow)

"No, we didn't?" Dan replied and so the man turned the clipboard for him to read. Clearly the name Phil Lester was written at the top of the page with their address beneath it. "One moment." Dan said in the calmest voice he could muster. "Phil!" He yelled once he had closed the door. He repeated himself several times until a tired looking Phil walked into the hall. "Why the hell did you order 200 pillows?"

"I didn't?" Phil said in a confused voice. He bent his neck to the side, it obviously aching. "I ordered 2?" Dan rolled his eyes.

"You obviously didn't!"

"I did but I did it on your stupid keyboard maybe I made a typo?"

"Oh wow, you can explain that to the guy behind the door with a giant truck behind him!"

"Okay?" Phil slowly opened the door and greeted the man with a wide smile. "There has been a bit of a misunderstanding. I only ordered 2 pillows."

"Well you paid for them so you can have them."

"Can I get a refund?"

"Nope, we don't do refunds."

And that was how the phan residence got 200 pillows.