Luck

Day 7: the first YouTuber you ever watched. Tyler Oakley (I think) but I don't watch him anymore.

Dan looked at his boyfriend who was kind of fuzzy because of the webcam he was using. Even if Phil didn't look perfect, Skyping him was still amazing: one day, he would be able to see Phil's face, completely unpixilated.

"Phil," Dan said, his voice serious and a little shaky. "I'm so lucky to have you." He reached out and touched the screen. "You've helped me through so much, you know? You make me happy. You make me feel beautiful and smart and cute and just amazing? You've helped me with my confidence and you've helped me through my depression. I-I.." Tears welled up in Dan's eyes as he found it hard to carry on talking. "I'm the luckiest person in the world because I have you.. You're beautiful and cute and lovely and sweet and amazing, Phil."

"That is my YouTube name." Phil whispered with a tiny smile. It was only then that Dan realised he was crying too. "I'm honestly so lucky to have you too. I'm honoured that you allowed me to help you through all the things you were going through."

They both smiled softly, grateful for everything they had.

I want death. I'm so sick. Yesterday I literally laid in bed all day watching YouTube because I'm so iiiiiill oops