Zebra

Day 11: the #1 YouTuber you want to meet. Either Ethan or phan duh :p

^honestly I love this man you don't understand^

Fun fact I wrote this and completely forgot to put zebras in it oops (don't worry I added them in)

"Look what I got!" Phil said, waving three tickets in front of Dan's face. Dan snatched them out of his hands before reading them with squinted eyes.

"We're going to the zoo?" Dan sounded genuinely confused but Dil let out a high-pitched squeal, jumping up and down on the spot.

-

"I love zebras!" Dil said as he peered into the cage where the striped animals were standing. "Dad, can I have one for my birthday? Please, please, please!"

"I don't think so, Dilly. Come on, let's move on." Dan responded, ruffling his son's hair. Dil pouted but followed his parents anyway.

-
"Lions!" Phil said, excitedly pointing at the sign before pulling Dil ahead as Dan trailed behind. Dil went right up to the cage, with wide, curious eyes.

"Rawr!" Dil started growling as a lion looked up at him. Phil looked at Dan who was laughing softly to himself. They stood there watching the animals for a while as both Dil and Phil were quite... transfixed.

"I know where we should go next." Phil looked at Dan knowingly before saying, "To the llamas!"

-

Dan looked very unimpressed as he watched the animals that reminded him so much of his 'random' phase. He wanted to hate the llamas so much but it was so hard when they were just so cute! In his heart he still loved them... Dil and Phil were chatting about them and Dan literally just observed. He had changed so much since his 'random' phase and he couldn't have been happier with how his life turned out.

^It has snowed here and so I'm off school!! How awesome is that :p I love snow so much that it actually makes me want to go outside