Warm

Day 8: favourite collaboration
Also Markiplier makes whoops

Dan held his mug of hot chocolate tightly as it warmed him up. He was sitting cross-legged in front of the fire next to his boyfriend, a packet of marshmallows in front of them. "What a way to spend firework night." Phil said, smiling softly.

"I know right..." Dan replied, taking a short sip of his hot chocolate. It left a foamy moustache on his face, making Phil giggle as he put his coffee down and reached for the marshmallows. They could hear the loud patter of rain on the windows so Dan took his phone out of his pocket, opening his music. He began to play it- the first song being Fall Out Boy. The rain was soon drowned out, enveloping the room in a calm warmth. Phil picked up a metal stick, impaling a marshmallow and shoving it in front of the fire. He made a soft moaning noise as he ate the marshmallow, grinning widely.

"Dan, you need to have one!"

"Okay, fine." Dan did the same before biting the marshmallow and gasping. His eyes started to water as he frantically waved his hand in front of his mouth. "HOT!"

"Really?" Phil asked like it was the most obvious thing in the world (and, considering Dan's response, it could have been). "Maybe let it cool next time." Dan glared at his boyfriend slightly, sipping his drink and giving himself another moustache. "You've got a-" Phil started, leaning forward as if he was going to wipe it away then, instead, kissing him softly.

UH YESTERDAY I USED ALL OF MY BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS MONEY ON A PS4 AND I GOT IT A FEW HOURS AGO SO I HAVEN'T STOPPED PLAYING IT OOPS

SORRY IF I NEVER UPDATE ANYMORE IT'S AMAZING