Money

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2018 is better than 2017 because last year was very very crap for me :p

Both of you are only in this for the money... it's so obvious. You barely upload (like once a month) and, when you do, it's clear you haven't bothered much or worked hard on the video at all. You don't care about your fans; no YouTubers do. They're all just narcissistic and too stupid to get a real job. Neither of you deserve that many subscribers and, honestly, I'm surprised that many people are blind enough to think you two are actually entertaining.

Dan read the comment and his heart dropped. He immediately called for Phil who came running into the room as soon as he noticed the immense sadness in his boyfriend's voice. "Look what someone said about us..." He mumbled before handing his phone to Phil. Phil quickly read the comment and tapped something on the screen before beginning to scroll slowly. "What are you doing? Just read the comment? You know I hate it when people go on my-"

"Dan? Did you bother to read the replies?" Phil said, interrupting Dan who looked very concerned. Phil turned the phone so Dan could see it. "They're all lovely. They're our fans and they're defending us. Don't worry about this one stupid hater because we've got so many of our subscribers behind us who will defend us." Phil sat down next to Dan and put an arm around him. "Don't let the hater get to you. That's what they want- to upset you so you retaliate."

"I know but it hurts."

Phil pulled Dan closer so Dan could lay his head on his shoulder. "I know it does but you can't always please everyone... Now, let's forget about it and play some Mario Kart, yeah?"

"Yeah." Dan mumbled. He couldn't be more thankful to have a boyfriend as kind and amazing as Phil.