Disaster

I TRIED UPLOADING THIS THIS MORNING BUT WATTPAD WASN'T WORKING! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW GLAD I AM TO GET THIS UPLOADED >.<

Dan and Phil were just about to get into bed when they felt it. The building started to violently shake, so much that both men lost their footing and fell to the ground. Phil's lip was quivering, tears building up in his eyes and his stomach was doing backflips.

Things were falling off their tables, their belongings flying everywhere. Dan was surprisingly calm, taking Phil's hand and pulling him over to their table. They stayed underneath it as the earthquake came to a halt. Their hearts were beating faster than ever before and Phil was beginning to sob.

"It's over." Dan muttered, standing up and looking around. "We're safe."

"What if there's another one?" Phil whimpered, deciding to stay under the table and pull his legs against his chest. He even went as far as to bury his head into his knees.

"There shouldn't be. We're okay now, you're okay..." Dan held out his hand and Phil timidly took it, getting out from under the table. Dan wiped away his boyfriend's tears, pulling him over to the bed.

I've never experienced an earthquake so this may be inaccurate! I hope it was okay ^-^