Surgery

I was scrolling through Instagram and I found this^^. I thought it might be interesting so I'm going to do it. (Someone tell me what the biggest directioner YouTuber is please?? Isn't a directioner a fan of One Direction? I'll just skip that one)

(Just ignore this if you want)

Day 1: favourite boy YouTuber
I have three so enjoy three pictures today :)

Dan and Phil are obviously two of my favourites and this blue (no longer blue) boiiii

Dan watched as Phil was taken away on the hospital bed. Dan had tears in his eyes but he had to stay strong for his friend who was sobbing quietly. Phil disappeared into the distance and Dan used his hand to wipe away his tears.

"He'll be fine." A nurse said, rubbing Dan on the back. He just nodded, his hearing fuzzy due to his loud beating heart. He numbly sat down, staring into the distance as he was frozen still.

He couldn't even cry. He felt nothing.

-

A while later, a nurse walked into the waiting room and said, "Phil Lester?". Dan stood up, a hopeful glint in his eye as he followed the kind man. He soon came across Phil who was lying lifelessly on the hospital bed, his eyes shut and his body white.

"Phil!" Dan exclaimed, reaching out and placing his hand on top of his friend's. "He's okay, right?"

"He will be. He'll be very tired for a while but, other than that, he should go back to being himself in no time! We'll keep him overnight to make sure everything's going okay and if he's all good, he'll be home by tomorrow."

"That's great!" Dan smiled as the nurse left him and Phil in peace. Dan immediately grinned and leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on his friend's cheek. "I'm so glad you're okay..."

I hurt my wrist when I went bowling and IT HURTS but not enough that it's sprained or broken if that makes sense? It just hurts when I pick up heavy things or move it in a certain way how fun! I'm trying to just use it like normal though because I tend to overdramatise things

There's just an insight to my life oops